**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EOP hercules with CGR help needed

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
So this fight sucks. On most of my runs I only get 2% of herc with his passive and overall terrible AI. I have seen slayerofgods vid on youtube where he does sp3 but my judgements seem to fail too often cause of infuriate causing the cycle to fail. Any tips?

Comments

• Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 227 ★★
    I had the same problems when practicing for my runs. Could only get off 10-15% of herc at a try with CGR as he would just not play ball with me. So I ended up just bringing Hood instead. Soloed herc, 2 revives on havok, 5 on WL and then Peni soloed Nick. So I guess my advice would be, try some other options. Just because CGR is the best counter for those fights (and he is, don't get me wrong) doesn't mean he is the best counter to those fights for you.
  • Options

I had the same problems when practicing for my runs. Could only get off 10-15% of herc at a try with CGR as he would just not play ball with me. So I ended up just bringing Hood instead. Soloed herc, 2 revives on havok, 5 on WL and then Peni soloed Nick. So I guess my advice would be, try some other options. Just because CGR is the best counter for those fights (and he is, don't get me wrong) doesn't mean he is the best counter to those fights for you.

I have been trying with sp2099 and miles but those have also not been great. I only have a 5 star hood but thanks for the comment tho. I was searching for mystics (herc counter) that can also armor break for warlock completely forgetting you can just nullify warlocks armor. Thanks again!
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Are you trying to double up for Carina's, or just initial completion?
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136

I have been trying with sp2099 and miles but those have also not been great. I only have a 5 star hood but thanks for the comment tho. I was searching for mystics (herc counter) that can also armor break for warlock completely forgetting you can just nullify warlocks armor. Thanks again!
    I used S2099 against Herc on the Spiders run of EOP. He was really good for it. Keep your spacing, SP2, dex to keep all the debuffs on him (mostly wither), attack into his block a lot to place ruptures. Play aggressive because if you don't he will spend the fight indestructible and unblockable while you die from degen due to brute force. I think it was 2-3 revives. CGR handled the remaining 3. I do have him at R4, sig 200 though. Love the dude. Super underrated because he isn't just a war boss killer. He kills all sorts of mystics. Amazing in battlegournds. But maybe that's a whole different S2099 appreciation thread lol.
  • Options

I used S2099 against Herc on the Spiders run of EOP. He was really good for it. Keep your spacing, SP2, dex to keep all the debuffs on him (mostly wither), attack into his block a lot to place ruptures. Play aggressive because if you don't he will spend the fight indestructible and unblockable while you die from degen due to brute force. I think it was 2-3 revives. CGR handled the remaining 3. I do have him at R4, sig 200 though. Love the dude. Super underrated because he isn't just a war boss killer. He kills all sorts of mystics. Amazing in battlegournds. But maybe that's a whole different S2099 appreciation thread lol.
  • Options

• Options
    Is there a way to delete comments? I thought there was an error why my comment wasn't appearing so ended up posting 3 times by mistake. Would like to be able to delete duplicates.
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 192 ★★

So this fight sucks. On most of my runs I only get 2% of herc with his passive and overall terrible AI. I have seen slayerofgods vid on youtube where he does sp3 but my judgements seem to fail too often cause of infuriate causing the cycle to fail. Any tips?

And this is why I went left one time haha I went left for the robots challenge. Herc cost me 15 revives.. i tried a second run for spiders but said **** that and went right the next 5 runs lol
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 677 ★★★
    Yeah, I saw SlayerofGod live stream run CGR vs Hercules, and it was stressful.

This is from one of the top player and an expert at CGR. So I feel like I got no chance of doing, especially at my skill level (which is pretty much at the bottom), I don't even have a CGR at any high rarity now 🤣🤣🤣.

Hercules EoP does seem like an extremely poor design content, apart from all Hercules abilities and that fact he get extra Indestructible, Unblockable and AAR, the passive AI is just step too far in my opinion. Hold block until SP3 is a cheap and a cheated as you can get.

I guess for me whenever I dare to run the left path, it will most likely a items & units burn run.

Until then, if anyone have any advice I would be most grateful. 😊
  • Options

Double up - should've clarified I'm going to do the carina spiders challenge.
    Asim38 said:

I used S2099 against Herc on the Spiders run of EOP. He
  • Options

Double up - should've clarified I'm going to do the carina spiders challenge.
    Asim38 said:

• Options
    My comments wouldnt get approved so they have been posted very weirdly.

Anyway I did it with miles. Wasnt actually that bad, the taunt made his special use kinda reliable. Besides that I stayed really agressive with backdrafts against the wall. After many times going in and out I got him to 60% on 1 try. Revived from there (think another 5 or 6) got the job done.