**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Transformers Migration Package - DELAYED [MERGED]

McKaZaXMcKaZaX Posts: 9
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
Guys who know, when we get compensation for transformers?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Not sure if a post was made about this yet, but if not, anyone here that's played Transformers Forged to Fight should make sure their game is linked to their Kabam account for MCOC rewards. Sad to see the game go, but at least you'll get something out of it on MCOC

• MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Some time in March
  • MemingoMemingo Posts: 1
    Hi team! the rewards of the recently closed transformers game when will they be delivered?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    by the 28th
  • Hitesh035Hitesh035 Posts: 39
    Has anyone received the compensation yet? Kabam said it will be delivered by end of february if I remember correctly. The end is almost here😂.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    They said in March it should come
  • MotorjamMotorjam Posts: 45
    The date was February 28th
  • duallTyduallTy Posts: 47
    what compensation need kabam to give for us !! ^^
  • Unicron34Unicron34 Posts: 19
    Miss that game. Had its issues but it sure was fun playing the characters I loved so much in my childhood during gen1
  • Support said tomorrow 2/28
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Support said tomorrow 2/28

Which surprisingly is not today.
    What a coincidence!
  • McKaZaXMcKaZaX Posts: 9

Support said tomorrow 2/28

I see what support say, they answered me,
  • nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    I never could get my MCOC and TFTF accounts linked, but played both since close to the beginning. Same username for both: nh4cl. Does that eliminate me from the compensation?
  • Last update from Kabam Miike said still anticipating Feb 28th (aka, later today, subject to PST timezone office day). But still working on it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2255785#Comment_2255785

Of which, that post also has pic from TFF game mail that described what qualifications would have been needed to receive that gift in MCOC.
    (when that post was updated with that info before closing, it didn’t seem to generate a Notification, so just updating it here for everyone to see)
  • I have merged @McKaZaX and @Memingo's threads as two identical threads with identical subject names is causing some forum clutter.
    nh4cl said:

I never could get my MCOC and TFTF accounts linked, but played both since close to the beginning. Same username for both: nh4cl. Does that eliminate me from the compensation?

If you're account doesn't linked, i think yes, bcs in letter in transformers, they said your account must be linked, doesn't matter that you have one nickname both there and there
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Both accounts must be linked and you must've been active from September 15 2022 till game was closed to get compensation.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Why are they even giving compensation to players of mcoc because a different game got closed down .... struggling to see what they're compensating for when they're 2 separate games 😂.

I don't care either way, never played the game so I'm not missing out on anything lol I wondered the same about realm or champions too, though I did play that one so got a little something 🤷‍♂️

What was in that package? Anyone got something?
  • It was said to come on 28 of February, but I don’t have gotten it yet
    Did you played game after 15. september 2022 and linked both accounts?
  • Yes I did
  • SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72
    It seems that they haven't released it yet. If you want to know what it might look like look at the MROC or realm of champions compensation.
    edited February 2023

It seems that they haven't released it yet. If you want to know what it might look like look at the MROC or realm of champions compensation.

Difference should be huge. I got MROC package but looks like won't get TFF package because didn't played it after 15/9/2022.

But transformers 5 years old, mroc half year, so, i think it's be kinda different
    So @Kabam Miike , any info about?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    McKaZaX said:

But transformers 5 years old, mroc half year, so, i think it's be kinda different
    It was based on you level in game and if you spent any real money, you'd get that back in units equivalent to what you spent. For example, I got 42k units from MROC. I spent some money in TFTF but not nearly as much as MROC or MCOC. But the parameters will probably be roughly the same.
This discussion has been closed.