**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

March 2nd Livestream - Upcoming AW/AQ Features!

Join us over at twitch.tv/Kabam at 9am PST on March 2nd as we talk to a member of the dev team (Kabam John) about upcoming features planned for Alliance War/Alliance Quest!

Additionally, we'll discuss content, coming to the contest for March, including the two newest champs, and set aside time for viewer Q&A!

Come hang out!

Comments

• GreenRaptor413GreenRaptor413 Posts: 66
    Sounds great! Wish I could make the stream but it will be at 4 am my time 😂
    Hope to hear some good news on the forums at least and I’m looking forward to future content and AQ/AW changes!
    Hopeful for some 8.2 news.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    did i miss the two new champs somewhere? who are they?
  • Will there be an announcement before the livestream or after? @Kabam Miike

What announcement are we talking about? New Champs were revealed this morning, and Event information will go live after. AQ/AW stuff is an early preview, so it won't be announced until it's closer to its official release. If you want to get that info hot off the presses, make sure to tune in!

What announcement are we talking about? New Champs were revealed this morning, and Event information will go live after. AQ/AW stuff is an early preview, so it won't be announced until it's closer to its official release. If you want to get that info hot off the presses, make sure to tune in!
    Perfect, thats the info i wanted to know. Will tune in for sure.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★

Will there be an announcement before the livestream or after? @Kabam Miike

Something on Act 8 Chapter 2 ?
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    Mastery 2.0
    WHEN?
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    MCOC Team said:

Join us over at twitch.tv/Kabam at 9am PST on March 2nd as we talk to a member of the dev team (Kabam John) about upcoming features planned for Alliance War/Alliance Quest!

Additionally, we'll discuss content, coming to the contest for March, including the two newest champs, and set aside time for viewer Q&A!

Come hang out!

AQ suggestions:
    4 days on, 3 days off.
    1 loyalty 40% revive
    No energy limit or at least 12 energy
    Don’t lock champs

Having to log in multiple times a day for AQ is silly. Some of us have returned back to offices and we can’t be gaming at our desk during the day now lol. People like to binge on entertainment, I would definitely play more if I could complete AQ when I get home from work. Thx!
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    edited March 2023
    AW suggestions:

Please get rid of Defender Kills metric. It confuses people and leads to stress. Lots of players are too dumb to realize that defender kills =/= attack bonus. “Giving away deaths” is the #1 reason for arguments in alliances, imo. Some people just can’t math.

But metrics like Attack Bonus Earned Per Player may be useful and provide more positive info.

• FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 177 ★★

Mastery 2.0
    WHEN?

Soon 🫣
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 115
    Will you provide any update on 7 star shards and its price and when it will be available? One day after my college exams are starting so i will wait for the YouTubers to explain your stream in little video