**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Look! It's the Uncanny X-Me...I mean, AI!!

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
And AI keeps getting more and more ridiculous. The latest: I was using Titania in BGs and intentionally built my opponent's power bar up (since they were showing NO inclination to be baited into using their SP1 or SP2) so that my SP3 would push them to their SP3 (so that I could tank it with the extended Haymaker indestructible passive from my SP3), only to have the AI hold their SP3 for THE ENTIRE duration of the indestructible, despite baiting them like crazy (which I never needed to do for SP3 that I can recall).

The AI has been more willing to hang onto specials lately, but this was next level frustrating, especially when they threw the SP3 the MOMENT the indestructible passive ended.

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Yea, hate when that happens. Keeps triggering me for years
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Gotta say, best Title today. Lol.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    The best way to bait SP3 is to push them to it with a knockdown and try to hit them as they recover from it.

That, or in between DOT ticks when the next one should end the fight.
  • Options
    Amanda_CruzeAmanda_Cruze Posts: 67
    For me it's something else but hilarious.
    If I am using infamous, I am trying to make AI above 2 bars and then use my sp2 for power burn. But AI always use their sp1 even though I am standing close to AI and blocking. They use their sp1 even when I'm blocking.

However, if it is some other champ like Masacre or Venom or any other champ, they never throw their sp1 even when I'm baiting!!

Its as if the AI is Skynet, reading my thoughts and doing exact opposite!!!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax Please tell me you guys have not developed Terminator ****!!

🥺🥺