**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

?Next r4???

BartenderKevBartenderKev Posts: 44
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips

?Next r4??? 49 votes

Hood
46%
zuffyTristansmy168FrankWhiteMaxtheSilentMoosetiptronicPikoluKRANꓘMCOCHazzaGiantwalrus56LpooTheGodfather39TrashPanda12Celtic1981Draconic_12CyrillFromTulaBarri8MediumsYappsAxewSuhshehshs 23 votes
Quicksilver
53%
PantherusNZSungjDragonMCOCyuwSachhyam257The_Blue_JaguarPin_the_AvengerPGT17MadEyeMoody_333YcatsSarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69Ctfz35GinjabredMonstaKamaleshSpideyFunkoSoyheyor123MasterzxProMatthew950Sahil_R_RanaILoveDrDoom 26 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Hood
    Hood is very good. I have less experience with QS but I know you can’t go wrong with Hood.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 432 ★★
    Give more context. Are you looking for a defender, a good BGs champ, prestige….
  • BartenderKevBartenderKev Posts: 44
    A good bg attacker or defender. And good for aw
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver
    Quicksilver is so so good. His util is easily accessible, his damage is insane given all his utility and there’s multiple ways to play him if a node or interaction messes with one of his rotations. Once he’s more widely obtained by the community I think people will see he’s easily a top 5 science champion even top 3.

Hood is great just not on the same level
  • BartenderKevBartenderKev Posts: 44
    Sungj said:

Quicksilver is so so good. His util is easily accessible, his damage is insane given all his utility and there’s multiple ways to play him if a node or interaction messes with one of his rotations. Once he’s more widely obtained by the community I think people will see he’s easily a top 5 science champion even top 3.

Hood is great just not on the same level

I’ve just started using him. I know how good hood is and am learning about how amazing QS is.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Care about Prestige, want a dual purpose champ, need an option for dealing with Mystic defenders : QS

Don't care about defense, need buff control, like playing Hood, run him all the time with KP : Hood

Overall I would consider QS to be the better champ out of these 2 but not everyone enjoys using him
    Hood is much more enjoyable IMO
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Hood
    Don't have much experience with QS, but I do have a rank 4 hood and I must say, people still don't appreciate him enough. He is very good and a safe option with the invisibility all of the time. He creates openings with it which is super useful and the damage is great
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    Hood
    Hood in my opinion, but I'm biased, I have mine r5, utilities and cycle is simple, can take all classes of champs, my MVP in EQs, AWs and BGs..great synergies with KP and Science champs...

but in the end...you rank who you enjoy using...everyone will have their own specific likes and dislikes...QS is solid but I don't enjoy the mechanics.
  • SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72
    edited March 2023
    Hood
    I think hood is better especially now because qs doesn't have his awakening and hood already has a good chance for the power steal.