**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The person who says they work for kabam

On global chat their a person who keep saying they work for kabam over and over then says that kabam will add anti venom and toxin in the game thens says that kang is december calender character then later other people say they work for kabam.

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I am the President.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    “Girls add me”
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    who wants to be my girlfriend?
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Global Chat about as legit as the comment section on Youtube for news.

But at the same time Kabam will eventually have champs that will be immune to degeneration and neurotoxin.
  • I was Joan of Arc in my former life
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Or he actually does work for Kabam and knows he can say it because everyone will think he’s crazy anyway...
  • Mmx1991 wrote: »

But at the same time Kabam will eventually have champs that will be immune to degeneration and neurotoxin.

I think he means the characters because we already have champs that are immune to them
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Mmx1991 wrote: »

I think he means the characters because we already have champs that are immune to them

Who is immune to Degeneration?
  • Or he actually does work for Kabam and knows he can say it because everyone will think he’s crazy anyway...

Game developers usually sign NDAs. So if he worked for Kabam, he probably doesn't any more.
  • Darerider_99Darerider_99 Posts: 43
    Lol it so annyoing that people ask for girlfriend or boyfriends its not a dating app😂
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    Without question believe everything said on Global chat
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I believe Global Chat about as much as I believe Fox News.
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    One thing to note about Global chat is that it isn't actually 'Global'; there are different 'Global' chats around the world. eg) In Asia, Middle East, Europe, Oceania, The Americas etc.

If it was actually Global, there would be multiple messages firing off literally every second in multiple different languages. It would be chaos.

However, what all these 'Global' chats have in common is that they all have people (mostly kids I assume) that are recruiting for their alliance (which is surprisingly against chat rules might I add), desperately looking for a partner or 'girlfriend' (no comment lol.), smack talking and spreading false info like in OP's case.

If you want a serious experience with the game, turning off Global chat would be the first thing to do. Although, I should add that it is somewhat entertaining to watch people asking for 'girlfriends' on a digital game and people arguing about who's stronger than who.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The Gifting Event is always amusing. I turn my Friend Requests off completely. Lol.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Global chat contains more truth and facts than the bible
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Warning: Anti Fun Forum Police (AFFP) out in full force flagging posts trying to have a good time.
  • Darerider_99Darerider_99 Posts: 43
    In my global people was typing the F word and it took kabam two hours too ban it
  • Hey everyone -

That definitely wouldn't be a Kabam employee - that information is not accurate, and we certainly don't use in-game chat to announce new information. Be very cautious of anyone representing themselves as a Kabam employee outside of these forums - in the future if you see this again, take a screenshot and send it to a moderator in a private message here in the forums. We can verify if it's legitimate and take action against someone misrepresenting themselves to be Kabam staff.
This discussion has been closed.