**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hulk broken? Not pausing trauma and physical vulnerability?

ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
The buff just went live, however his trauma and physical vulnerability debuffs aren't being paused when in gamma rage. Could a Kabam employee comment on this to let us know it's being looked into? Thanks!

Comments

• Zarnof97Zarnof97 Posts: 9
    Hulk's debunks are not pausing while in Gamma Rage. Pretty straightforward.
  • Zarnof97Zarnof97 Posts: 9
    Debuffs*
  • ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    Yeah, hope Kabam can fix him now. Don't want to have to wait till next patch.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Should be fixed today.
  • ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★

Also his in-game description says "up to 20 percent degen resistance" but KarateMike's video of the champ spotlight showed up to 90 percent.

Hadn't even noticed that, good shout!
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 931 ★★★★
    Yea it's not being paused, I thought it might have been a class disadvantage thing (was fighting ws) so I went to cap marvel and tried, but it was still not being paused.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

Also his in-game description says "up to 20 percent degen resistance" but KarateMike's video of the champ spotlight showed up to 90 percent.

Hadn't even noticed that, good shout!
    I am not sure there is any degen mitigation happening. I tested both he and Wasp at 6sr2 against KP and got same level of degen per tick.
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 201 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    His trauma and physical vulnerability debuffs aren't paused in Gamma rage and he also doesn't have any updated synergies.
    His degen resistance reads 20% now instead of 90% (at 20% health, yes)
    Post edited by Kabam Ahab on
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    The last hit inflicts a Trauma Debuff for 3 seconds for each personal Fury Passive currently on Hulk. Trauma causes all hits to deal an additional 5% of the damage recently dealt as a burst of Physical Damage.

His SP2 only has one hit lol ... so was there an animation change planned but got canceled?
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    Also his synergies are not working as well. I went with Hercules, She Hulk and Titania yet his damage increase was not visible. And his synergy with Silver Surfer allows him to land crits while opponent is stunned, not working.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

Also his synergies are not working as well. I went with Hercules, She Hulk and Titania yet his damage increase was not visible. And his synergy with Silver Surfer allows him to land crits while opponent is stunned, not working.

surfer synergy was changed to buff immunity
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Oh, I was wondering what was going on

Gamma Rage does currently pause the debuffs, but only if they were already active before Gamma Rage triggers

which I don't think is intentional at all since his Trauma is extremely short
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

Oh, I was wondering what was going on

Gamma Rage does currently pause the debuffs, but only if they were already active before Gamma Rage triggers

which I don't think is intentional at all since his Trauma is extremely short

Yes, that wording was not changed from beta. It should be the same. All PV and trauma paused, whether it was triggered before, during or after the activation of rage.
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 ★★★
    Wait, it's live? But mine is still the same
  • DankeaceDankeace Posts: 38

Make sure you updated your game
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 ★★★
    Dankeace said:

Make sure you updated your game
    Yes thankyou !
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    I have updated the game on iOS but am not seeing updated synergies. Just a visual glitch? Or no?

• Dangling_Fury30Dangling_Fury30 Posts: 2
    edited March 2023
    Another bug looks to be his stack limit on furies. Description says max stack is 20. If not in Gamma Rage gain 10 furies from SP3. I was at 10 and launched SP3 and only ended up with 15 furies. And why Gamma Rage? It doesn’t seem to have any benefits. He seems to hit harder when not in Gamma Rage. This buff is very disappointing.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit I think we’d all appreciate a bit of communication here, any idea when this will be fixed?
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Is his damage even scaling right now w the furies? I’m not seeing any real difference between 1 and 15… 😔
  • Hey all,

We have identified the issue and pushed a fix. It may take a little while to get to everybody, but it should be out soon!

Hey all,

We have identified the issue and pushed a fix. It may take a little while to get to everybody, but it should be out soon!

Thank you Miike!!! :)
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★

Is his damage even scaling right now w the furies? I’m not seeing any real difference between 1 and 15… 😔

The damage is weirded out still. His furies and debuffs aren't harmonizing properly.
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Just tried again- can’t tell whether he’s 100% perfect, but he’s certainly hulk smash now!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★

I was just about to come ask this. Outside of SP damage I guess but regular damage seems the same no matter how many furies you have.