**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

infamous ironman not in the basic pool

I have opened 10 6* crystals and I have seen him once in the reels, is he in the basic pool or not!?

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
  • DankeaceDankeace Posts: 38
    He is. Everytime you spin a new crystal it loads a new pool of champs. If you have multiple crystals of the same type (for example 6-stars) and you open all of them without closing out, the pool will stay the same. I'm assuming if you never saw him in the pool its because you batch-opened 10 crystals that had a pool that he was not in.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Looks like you just unlucky.
  • Lee99Lee99 Posts: 94
    I should see him at lease once in the reel for 10 crystals. If the reel is 10 crystals and 10 champs to choose from that would be 100 crystals I haven't seen him 1 time.
    ItsDamien said:

Lee99 said:

I should see him at lease once in the reel for 10 crystals. If the reel is 10 crystals and 10 champs to choose from that would be 100 crystals I haven't seen him 1 time.

The reel is just for show. It means literally nothing.
    That's exactly what I am asking if you spend money on the game don't the odds of getting what you need is virtually impossible.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Lee99 said:

All you need to validate his being in the basic pool is a look at the picture that SirGamesBond posted. When a new champ gets their picture under the basic crystal then it means they are in the basic pool. The reel does not need to validate it. What would it add to your life to still not pull him in 10 crystals while seeing him throughout the reel?

Lee99 said:

ItsDamien said:

Lee99 said:

That's exactly what I am asking if you spend money on the game don't the odds of getting what you need is virtually impossible.
    What?
    Not seeing him in the reel in 10 tries is demoralizing. I don't care to get him. As a marker I seen quicksilver 1 time in the 10 I opened, which is not bad I guess.

But not the others.
  • Lee99 said:

Lee99 said:

ItsDamien said:

Lee99 said:

What?
    Not seeing him in the reel in 10 tries is demoralizing. I don't care to get him. As a marker I seen quicksilver 1 time in the 10 I opened, which is not bad I guess.

But not the others.
    The reel is just for show though. It shouldn’t matter if it shows him in there or not.

Lee99 said:

Lee99 said:

ItsDamien said:

Lee99 said:

What?

But not the others.
    The reel is just for show though. It shouldn’t matter if it shows him in there or not.
    I think I am too native I quess played this game 7 years ago, left because of issues like this my son went to dave and busters and liked the game downloaded back again he played for 2 days and gave up.
  • Lee99 said:

But not the others.

What people are trying to tell you is that even if you don’t see a champ in the Spinning/Scrolling reel of champs flying by as you continue to let it spin (even if you let it spin for it's max time), the champ that ends up being pulled in the very end (the very last spot as it stops spinning, and gives you that champ) could still be that champ that you never saw all along while it was spinning.

Because random pulled Champ determination is decided separately from what is shown during the course of spinning the wheel.

Lee99 said:

But not the others.

What people are trying to tell you is that even if you don’t see a champ in the Spinning/Scrolling reel of champs flying by as you continue to let it spin (even if you let it spin for it's max time), the champ that ends up being pulled in the very end (the very last spot as it stops spinning, and gives you that champ) could still be that champ that you never saw all along while it was spinning.

Because random pulled Champ determination is decided separately from what is shown during the course of spinning the wheel.

Gotcha
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

He be like: Did someone call for me!. 🤣
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

Well...i just got him 1 hr ago from the basic 6* crystal....so i can assure you he is in the pool

Ditto. Got him and Blade :P
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    LoL ., just cos you couldn’t get him with 10 crystals?

LoL ., just cos you couldn’t get him with 10 crystals?

I didnt see him read above.