**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who needs to be Buffed??

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Which of these champs needs to be buffed the most?? If you have ideas on how, feel free to post them

Who needs to be Buffed?? 163 votes

Luke Cage
17%
GamerBartRektorShrimkinsDHCVoLtErza_ScarletTheLazyKingC0atHang3rRiise81vg2782wSWeaponXSuperman69RotellyTarlungsBluntMacheteill_Dmack976637Imranjeimiii429Nanimal79 29 votes
Carnage
44%
LocoMotivesSnakeEyes69CableScnarfDLegendBiroMegaSkater67Willjackson16CuteshelfRaganatorSpity68LosspikAndyB1985Ed2727Chris_L_HJank39Hell_GoliathbuffajrDrenlinDarcilis 73 votes
Spider Gwen
3%
GKainemum_m2gsil247FilmScorpionCreativeace453 5 votes
Red Hulk
5%
humzah217Fireballs5heruheru511JP1119hydrogohardLfer58ragnar0kKent24rusAMChive2 9 votes
She Hulk
10%
CorpsmanMaitrayee_494FallencircusHazerfaceNomarigerolCuntessaDERPYREVENGERBreynolds11Arus25BasicChampTheManFromMarzReformation_Ryancolbyscipio987Buck_BleedstoneKaanG95mfleuryChintan 17 votes
Miles Morales
2%
TBJ1118Itay1234212BUZZdog3000Mr_ahm3t 4 votes
Abomination
4%
OutsiderguaGruftyDave_the_destroyerthwip493My_SuperiorBullitt2086TheWatcher_ 7 votes
War Machine
4%
RyansapphSpiritOfVengeanceChill510PandamanTanElitehunterKil63Genji 7 votes
BP Civil War
1%
Zane22Nexus_UY_ScutiShtickRick 3 votes
Ant Man
5%
SuperAljhonHeroBoltsyTheMaskJFerg114AlCapone2727Atomic_WolfWordy12KUROtaojay1 9 votes

Comments

• Carnage
    I really like Luke Cage, but only for arena fights. I think if he had a little bit more buff he wouldn't be as underrated. That being said, Carnage to me is such a glaring weak champion, and he shouldn't be. I hate fighting with him in any sense, including arenas.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Carnage
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I only pick her because I don't like Carnage's play style. Spidergwen is just so smooth, and all she needs is a viable l1 that does some damage.
    Her L2 does decent damage if you have a few armor breaks up
  • Carnage
    I only pick her because I don't like Carnage's play style. Spidergwen is just so smooth, and all she needs is a viable l1 that does some damage.

I agree. If Spider Gwen had a L1 that did damage she would be a more valuable character. She hits crits like it's nobody's business, and her L2 can do some heavy damage with the added stun.
  • Luke Cage
    No IP or HB?
    Carnage
    Nanimal79 wrote: »
    No IP or HB?

It wouldn’t let me do more than 10 :(
  • Carnage

I agree. If Spider Gwen had a L1 that did damage she would be a more valuable character. She hits crits like it's nobody's business, and her L2 can do some heavy damage with the added stun.

Agree totally. I actually like playing her.
  • HazerfaceHazerface Posts: 46
    She Hulk
    She hulk had been introduced to counter will power when the mastery was OP. Will power is nerfed and her pummeling ability can’t be used on stun immune. Thus an useless champ.
  • Spider Gwen
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Fun fact: Luke cage was once hit by a nuclear blast and died- THREE DAYS LATER DO TO RADIATION POISONING
    Fun fact: The Sentry once tore Carnage in half. Carnage survived

Wow... I did not know that. Question: of course the Carnage symbiote would survive being ripped in half, but surely not the man inside? What happened to him? Cletus Cassidy? He's just a dude. If he got ripped in half, he'd be dead, right, and Carnage had to find a new host? I'm really curious.
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    There is no option for ALL

I pick all
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    phoenix bc i just pull her as 5star
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Carnage
    Basically carnage kept him alive then a company called hall industries used there technology to keep Cletus alive then the carnage symbiote bonded with him again
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Luke Cage
    Red hulk is actually pretty good. No god tier but he’s usable.
  • Spider Gwen
    Basically carnage kept him alive then a company called hall industries used there technology to keep Cletus alive then the carnage symbiote bonded with him again

Cool. Thanks for the info! :)
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Carnage
    Yw 🙂
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    Ant Man
    I dont get why Dr strange isnt in the list
    That dude got hit so hard
    Carnage
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Fun fact: Luke cage was once hit by a nuclear blast and died- THREE DAYS LATER DO TO RADIATION POISONING
    Fun fact: The Sentry once tore Carnage in half. Carnage survived

Wow... I did not know that. Question: of course the Carnage symbiote would survive being ripped in half, but surely not the man inside? What happened to him? Cletus Cassidy? He's just a dude. If he got ripped in half, he'd be dead, right, and Carnage had to find a new host? I'm really curious.

Cletus survived. Carnage is a beast in comics
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    Ant Man
    SENTRY NEEDS TO BE BUFFED HES NOT A GOD TIER WHO COULD KILL HYPES
    THE COLLECTOR IS WRONG
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Pretty much all of those champs need buffed.
  • Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Pretty much all of those champs need buffed.

And many more, especially sentry.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Ant Man
    Colossus
  • ill_ill_ Posts: 60
    Luke Cage
    Luke Cage and Red Hulk are the next to be buffed, you heard it here first
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Colossus... for the love of god, he needs to be looked at