**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Secret Empire Forever

edited June 2017 in General Discussion
A DEADLY PREDATOR

From an alternate future where the Hydra Empire has controlled the USA for almost a century, Jake Gallows arrives in the Battlerealm to apply his brand of merciless justice to Cletus Kasady, AKA Carnage. It’s up to an uneasy alliance between the Civil Warrior and Frank Castle, the current Punisher, to stop Gallows’ murderous rampage, even at the cost of protecting a known psychopath.

An ALIEN THREAT

Two new kinds of crazy have arrived in the contest. Punisher 2099 is a merciless killer from the future. Equipped with high tech weaponry and gadgets to give him the ultimate edge in any encounter, he seeks to punish all crimes committed in the Battlerealm. Carnage butchers his way into the Contest. Bonded by blood to the symbiote, Carnage can adapt to the fight and turn the tides in his favour.

--
Q&A

How long does this quest run for?

This quest will be starting on the 7th of June at ~10:00AM PDT and will run until July 5th at 10:00AM PDT. Those attempting Legends runs will have until June 21st at 10am PDT to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends title associated with Master Difficulty?

The Legends title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in Secret Empire Forever the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the event being live will win the title. More information on that can be found here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
#1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
#6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal

REWARDS

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner quests, you earn:

• 4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
  • 150x Units
  • 900x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments
  • 2x Generic Tier 1 Catalyst
  • 2x Generic Tier 2 Catalyst
  • 15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
  • 18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
  • 1x Symbiote Slayer Title

For completing and mastering all of the Normal quests, you earn:
  • 1x 3-Star Civil Warrior
  • 5000x Premium Crystal Shards (2.5x Crystals)
  • 2000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1x Crystal)
  • 150x Units
  • 2700x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments
  • 1x Alpha Catalyst
  • 3x Tier 2 Generic Catalyst
  • 5x Tier 3 Generic ISO
  • 7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
  • 30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic quests, you earn:
  • 4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
  • 3x Premium Hero Crystals
  • 1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
  • 400x 4-Star Crystal Shards (20% of a Crystal)
  • 500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (5% of a Crystal)
  • 150x Units
  • 18000x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments (50% of a Catalyst)
  • 1x Alpha Catalyst
  • 2x Tier 3 Generic Catalyst
  • 12x Tier 4 Generic ISO
  • 30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)

For completing and mastering all of the Master quests, you earn:
  • 3x Premium Hero Crystals
  • 1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
  • 6000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (3x Crystals)
  • 1000x 4-Star Crystal Shards (50% of a Crystal)
  • 500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (5% of a Crystal)
  • 150x Units
  • 3x Alpha Catalyst
  • 1x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
  • 3600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
  • 25x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
  • 10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
  • 5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
  • 1x Minister of Punishment Title

Comments

• StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Will there be Marvel Insider rewards?

Can we change the 3* champ from normal to a 3* version of a new or newish champ? Like Yondu since Nebula was available the previous month from Insider rewards. This would allow you to get both without "breaking the balance of the contest" and you'd get to try another new champ.

Can you start including the total energy cost of each difficulty in the spotlights?
    Also who is Jake Gallows???
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Ohhh thanks lol I didn't know they were different people. Never followed the 2099 stuff
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Free rewards
  • AjarAjar Posts: 64
    sucks that the act5 rewards are that bad almost not worth the money for units doing act5 compared to the monthly
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    It's always the same stuff! Boringggg.
  • Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Posts: 88
    Can't wait to play!
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    Presently underwhelmed but we'll see once it goes live.

Any guesses on what breaks when they push this content out? I'm going with combos freezing at 3 hits.
  • KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 61
    WolfGuy wrote: »
    Presently underwhelmed but we'll see once it goes live.

Any guesses on what breaks when they push this content out? I'm going with combos freezing at 3 hits.

With 5.2 and monthly being rolled out on the same day, surely something will break.
  • when will it be online ,in how many hours?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    when will it be online ,in how many hours?

Tomorrow at 10:00 A.M. PDT. Depends on what Time Zone you are in, for your local time. Appx., 18 hours from now.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Any marvel insider rewards for this month?
  • champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    I want that the Civil Warrior.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Grinding for 450 units from Beginner to Heroic mode quests.
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    how hard it going to be?? I was managed to explore 100% GoG volume zero , since it's easy i feel. But previous quests, I was stuck with 1% regen deadpool since i don't have regeneration controller. hope to complete this!!
    winterthur wrote: »

I usually stock up before a new Quest. I also buy the Energy Bundle. Sometimes if I'm low, I'll run through Beginner and Normal once and put the Units into Heroic or Master, and then go back for Beginner and Normal later on. Never usually short, though. I'm a Grinder.
  • Somehow lost my key for master 69% into a legend runekoaoxkxzsny.png
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

I usually stock up before a new Quest. I also buy the Energy Bundle. Sometimes if I'm low, I'll run through Beginner and Normal once and put the Units into Heroic or Master, and then go back for Beginner and Normal later on. Never usually short, though. I'm a Grinder.

I am losing the grind enthusiasm. :/

Anyway, I don't use units for anything at all now except to wait of an offer to purchase an awakening gem, or basic or class catalyst.

I am losing the grind enthusiasm. :/

Anyway, I don't use units for anything at all now except to wait of an offer to purchase an awakening gem, or basic or class catalyst.

Ah. Fair enough. Just offering up what I do. :)
  • I got locked out too after over 5 hours straight grinding and over 1,000 units spent on refills, boosts, etc. Kabam support alreadt closed my claim this morning, saying it was resolved!!! It has??? Then where are my lost 1,000 units used for energy refills to grind through legends that are now uselessly wasted. Typical Kabam support, never fixes or even tries on amything, can't believe how this company trays it's customers. Think this might be the nail in the coffin for me, game just isn't fun anymore. Always bug issues and money making schems for kabam and when their poor quality products cost us money and time, they just close our complaints and don't care.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Any updates pertaining to the Master mode quest bug???
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited June 2017
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Dk @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Doot

Anything on this yet? Are we able to run Master quest now?
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Just amazing
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Surprised?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I got locked out too after over 5 hours straight grinding and over 1,000 units spent on refills, boosts, etc. Kabam support alreadt closed my claim this morning, saying it was resolved!!! It has??? Then where are my lost 1,000 units used for energy refills to grind through legends that are now uselessly wasted. Typical Kabam support, never fixes or even tries on amything, can't believe how this company trays it's customers. Think this might be the nail in the coffin for me, game just isn't fun anymore. Always bug issues and money making schems for kabam and when their poor quality products cost us money and time, they just close our complaints and don't care.

If its any consolation, if you were already over 5 hours, the chances of you getting the legend tag is extremely low based on the times being reported.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    There's almost no chance of getting the tag with 5hours when people are doing sub 4 hours. You actually saved units and should be compensating Kabam for it.