**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

App won't open is sits on loading [MERGED]

Comments

• Options
    PHILLYB781MAPHILLYB781MA Posts: 41

Same happening with me game not opening

Sorry to hear! Guess it’s happening to more of us than I thought. Hopefully we find out why in the morning. Thanks for letting me know!

• Options
    Still facing problem can't login after update, it's 6 hrs now
  • Options
    AyejayzAyejayz Posts: 2
    Thought I was the only one experiencing this problem, was able to log in just fine yesterday but today I couldn't log in. I tried reinstalling, clearing cache, hard restarting my phone, and using mobile data. Even created an account here to send a ticket lol.
  • Options
    CoolekCoolek Posts: 9
    Coolek said:

I can’t log in right after updating the game. What should I do? I’ve tried on WiFi and cellular..

i tried to log in by Android and it's the same. My wife can do it by her acc, so next question is what happend with my profile?? I have a 3.5 million, close to 1000 characters, are you kidding me, Kabam???
  • Options
    my acc is connected by Kabam profile, so what issue can be?
  • Options
    The issue has been escalated internally by one of our moderators, so the necessary people will see it. At present I have no other information available and no time frame on when the issue will be resolved.
  • Options
    eibliseiblis Posts: 3
    same issue, failed to login after new update, any one can tell, how to fix or only kabam can do?
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★

The issue has been escalated internally by one of our moderators, so the necessary people will see it. At present I have no other information available and no time frame on when the issue will be resolved.

Thank you for recognizing our concerns. Hope to hear some good information soon.
  • Options
    please reply, when your problem will be resolved?
  • Options
    I have merged @PHILLYB781MA's thread into this one to keep everything in one place.
  • Options
    AyejayzAyejayz Posts: 2
    game not working for me too, im on android.
  • Options
    hzk123hzk123 Posts: 1
    ios13.2
    ipad air3
    cellular data and WiFi(both)
    latest version

After login the game, it will stop at this page. I can't get into the game at all.

• Options
    AlexKing007AlexKing007 Posts: 3

Any update?
  • Options
    WeiCWeiC Posts: 11
    Hmm what can we do for war though it ends in like 9 hours :(
  • Options
    Anybody have this problem? From midnight I can't start the game
  • Options
    Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Go back to previous version, worked for me
  • Options
    Tiago_TorresTiago_Torres Posts: 6
    Same problem Here..
    Cant Log In, seems to be a problem in google play account..
    After i re-installed the game i can create a new account, but cant log in my account i played for 6 years.. keeps the red wi-fi and error message..

Please, if someone could solve the problem, tell what to do..

Tryed Clear cache , Reinstall app, Switch networks and dont work.
    Tryed other devices, and the same problem.. seems to be a problem in google play account..

• Options
    Silver_RaiderSilver_Raider Posts: 7
    Hi I have the exact same issue. Unable to login to my main account since 12 hours ago when i woke up. It’s not connectivity issue but based on individual account. I am able to login with my spare account. So definitely not device or connectivity issue. Can any mods please help or anyone can tag the mods.
  • Options
    RvbensilvaRvbensilva Posts: 7
    I´m trying to login since yesterday, 14h later and i still do get acess to the game lol
  • Options
    FingerheadFingerhead Posts: 1
    edited March 2023
    Same issue.
    BUT!
    I may suppose it is connected to me leaving the game yesterday with incomplete dungeon raid(alone).
    After update as i remember dungeons will be reworked for monthly tasks.
  • Options
    WeiCWeiC Posts: 11
    edited March 2023
    @Kabam Miike yeah I also had incomplete incursions, could that be the issue?
  • Options
    Same here too..
    WeiC said:

@Kabam Miike yeah I also had incomplete incursions, could that be the issue?

• Options
    edited March 2023
    i have too incomplete incursion.