**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Specials failing again [More Info Needed]

SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
This was an issue which was fixed a couple of months ago, but is happening again. I hit the special button, and many times it doesn't work. The power bar drops, and I get hit.

This usually happens when I'm using a special to intercept. So instead of a special, I get a combo to the face. Who doesn't love that?

Anyway, I'm on a Samsung, Galaxy 7.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Happened to me a little while ago with OG DD on my alternate account
  • It's happening more and more. I just had to hit mine like 5 times to get it to work. Not to mention that blocking has been bugged lately as well. It's becoming a mess if it already isn't one.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Clearly I'm not the only one. Hope we can get an answer about this. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    yep, I had one fail earlier also. But the margin of error on this one was so close that I didn't even care. Hyperions l2 was interupted while I was taking a shot from Quake. My l2 activated and the energy was used to power it, but she smacked me in the face and no l2. the timing of it was super tight though.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    SMiller80 wrote: »
    Clearly I'm not the only one. Hope we can get an answer about this. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

If you want answers, turn to KabamDK
  • OroborousOroborous Posts: 2
    glad I'm not the only one having this issue!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yep happened to me a few times on my main in arena, one of the was miles I used it, it took my bar and he just sat there.

It doesn't really surprise me that this isn't fixed all the way yet.
  • Yes. It has happened once to me since update. Very costly bug. Facing iceman with iceman in lab. Node did not have a power drain type boost.
  • ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    Hi, it happened to me twice today in AQ map 6 with 4* Iceman. Just after the AI finishes its special attack, you click yours and the power bar goes away but no special attack happens. Obviously you get hit and in map6 you get killed.

iOS latest version - iPhone 7 Plus.
    Going to bump this. Hoping we can get an answer.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. Can a few of you let me know a specific fight where this has happened to you?

Your Champ (tier/rank/level)
    Enemy Champ
    Game Mode/Node
    Special level enemy used and special you used

Thanks!
    I can't remember what champs, as it's been several different ones.

Seems to be happening a lot in arenas to me. Special one or two.

I'm not sure if it's happened in story quests as much.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Multiple champs across all game modes wolf.

Happening to iceman and hulk the most for me.