**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Relics Tutorial Reappears/Freezes [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 95
    Same here
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,000 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

The game team is working on a fix for this issue. Currently, the less-than-ideal temporary workaround for this is:

Restarting the game works to get out of the tutorial. The tutorial only procs when the user enters the Relic screen, so as long as they avoid the Relics tab for the time being, they can play normally

Can you remove the relic tab permanently ? Thanks
  • Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    I was able to unbind my relic which I was trying to move from my 5* iron doom to my 6* iron doom but it froze up on me. Now, when I go back into the relics page, it starts the tutorial. It shows that the unbind was successful but I cannot move past the tutorial to bind it onto my idoom. Really frustrating as yes, I can restart the game to exit the relics page but no, I cannot use a relic now with idoom (which really helps extend his rotation). Thx
  • Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    Stuck in the relics page!!

• Fred1Fred1 Posts: 36
    same for me and I'm unable to quit properly this screen ...
  • KelloggsnzKelloggsnz Posts: 21
    Gotta love the advice from Kabam: Just don't use Relics right now. Well, I've got Embers expiring in the next few hours and it's bedtime here in New Zealand (12.16am). Gotta love updates!
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

The game team is working on a fix for this issue. Currently, the less-than-ideal temporary workaround for this is:

Restarting the game works to get out of the tutorial. The tutorial only procs when the user enters the Relic screen, so as long as they avoid the Relics tab for the time being, they can play normally

We need to get an in-game notice so that people who don't use the forum know that's happening.
  • ΑrchonΑrchon Posts: 20
    Tutorial to brake our nerves
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Ok i found a quick fix how to finish this tutorial bug, it only works if u have at least 1 unbound Relic.

You just need to click on Relics tab, DONT click on big blue prompt in the middle of the screen, instead click on bottom right corner to sort out Relics. Sort them out by Unbounded Relics, select one of those unbound Relics and game will let u finish the tutorial.

One way Kabam can fix this is unbound globally everyones Relics so players could select any Relic and finish tutorial, because what it looks like the game selects already bound ones and bricks tutorial.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    How can you call it a work around when you can't bind or unbind your relics.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    nOux said:

Ok i found a quick fix how to finish this tutorial bug, it only works if u have at least 1 unbound Relic.

You just need to click on Relics tab, DONT click on big blue prompt in the middle of the screen, instead click on bottom right corner to sort out Relics. Sort them out by Unbounded Relics, select one of those unbound Relics and game will let u finish the tutorial.

Confirmed.