**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Title Legend

MauuMauu Posts: 33
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello every time it happens I feel more frustrated. Regarding the title of legend, it is the only title that I am missing. I can't do it on android , and here iPhone phones are too expensive. Should Kabam do something about it, I would like to obtain the legend title in another way.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    Mauu said:

Hello every time it happens I feel more frustrated. Regarding the title of legend, it is the only title that I am missing. I can't do it on android , and here iPhone phones are too expensive. Should Kabam do something about it, I would like to obtain the legend title in another way.

No, I don't think kabam should do anything about it.

What could they do? Any suggestions?
  • legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★

I always promoted a change. Instead of top 100 it should be top 50 apple and top 50 Android

That's actually a good idea!
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,484 Guardian
    I got my legend title on my android, I did it back in November of 2021 on my Samsung Note 20. You can make up time lost to load times by boosting and having the right team.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,031 ★★★★★
    Mauu said:

You have the mythic title?
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

I always promoted a change. Instead of top 100 it should be top 50 apple and top 50 Android

Agree, i always felt they should seperate it as Android users have an unfair disadvantage.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I got my legend title on my android, I did it back in November of 2021 on my Samsung Note 20. You can make up time lost to load times by boosting and having the right team.

But IOS users can do the same thing and they are way ahead.
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    I don’t think they should change anything. You want special treatment because you bought a low grade phone?
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★

I don’t think they should change anything. You want special treatment because you bought a low grade phone?

Not to burst you bubble but flagship Android phones are more powerful than Apple.

Games are optimised to Apple because on average iPhone users are more inclined to spend on in app purchases than Android. In fact the average Apple user spends $12.77 per transaction where the average Android user will only spend $6.19.

7.2% of Apple users will make at least one purchase each month where as only 4.6% of Android users will.

Dollar rules all so why optimise Android where Apple community spends more money more often.

Off topic really I have both Android and Apple and it urks me that same me can't do same thing on either because of load times. Saying that kabam has optimised Android a bit and it has gotten better, but the difference between the 2 is still great. Maybe I wouldn't notice it as much if I didn't constantly swap pending battery or location.
  • MauuMauu Posts: 33

Mauu said:

No, I don't think kabam should do anything about it.

What could they do? Any suggestions?
    INCURSION!!!!! YESS! TITLE LEGEND
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Borrow an iPhone from your friends.
    Nothing simpler than that.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Careful what you wish for... 🤷🏼‍♂️

• SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★

Tittle gives You the legend badge?
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

Tittle gives You the legend badge?
    Yes, it’s a Legend-class title so it gives you the legend badge. Same as War Champion & Arena #1
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    Mauu said:

I was able to explore conqueror today in 1:34 on android. I was just checking to see if I would be able to achieve legend title next month as I'm out of content to do..lol.

I think that 3 hours is probably good enough to achieve title. fingers crossed