**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Absorbing man is incredibly awful to play with…

The defensive AI who sits in the corner holding block now never dashing forward

Not having an infuriate debuff makes him near impossible to play at times.
I cannot stand the AI now.

Tell me what champs you find are awful to play with now vs before. Maybe one day Kabam will comment.

Comments

• Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    You don’t need to do light intercepts all the time, it’s about light punishes, so you can hold you block( really good block proficiency) and encourage the defender to throw a heavy and then counter it with light. Or you can shadow dex and the punish with light.
    I know its annoying that the AI is so passive and it makes it harder to keep his forms, i’ve experienced it as well and its annoying af. But sometimes the AI is aggressive enough to get light intercepted.
    I usually try 2-3 times to light intercept but if the AI doesn’t cooperate i use the other 2 ways.
    It should’ve been any sort of intercept cuz he is really smooth while intercepting.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    If he’s unawakened and in a match where his immunity doesn’t come into play or where there aren’t buffs expiring then yes depending on the AI it can be tricky to always get in the light intercept when you need it. But awakened, with iBomb OR in a more ideal match up you never have to do a light intercept. That’s a lot of conditions so I’d agree he isn’t perfect for every fight but I truly see the light intercept as a tool you can use to make him playable in match ups he isn’t really designed to shine in.
  • Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119

The defensive AI who sits in the corner holding block now never dashing forward

Not having an infuriate debuff makes him near impossible to play at times.
    I cannot stand the AI now.

Tell me what champs you find are awful to play with now vs before. Maybe one day Kabam will comment.

Mordo. He just sits in corner, get a power gain and spam sp3.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Don't wanna talk about voodoo who only intercepts with specials once we dash forward
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

Don't wanna talk about voodoo who only intercepts with specials once we dash forward

Add Rintrah and Magneto Red to this list.