**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So who did you pull from the 5 star shards arena?

Comments

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Getting my first 5* later today after next milestone. Will re-post back on who I got. I am really hoping for something good, but at the same time trying reel in my expectations as it will probably be a Luke Cage or another Ske-Hulk :D

Who knows, I could get lucky... fingers crossed!
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    CW.
    better than Groot, Rhino, OML (my last 3 pulls) but still meh.
    i won't rank him to R2 for sure... doesn't worth the t4b and the alpha
    32 champs, not even one god tier or a R4 worthy.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    I got Hulk.
    edited December 2017
    OMW!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!

First 5* crystal and I pulled... wait for it... LUKE CAGE!!!!

Man I am so gutted right now. I really feel like quitting the game.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I duped my sl. Not taking him to rank 4 though

Because you have to enjoy 800 combos with useless drax in LOL. Happy thumb arthritis lmao
  • chev327fox wrote: »
    OMW!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!

Do like me and pray for a buff.
  • Haven't gotten mine yet. ould I be able o finsh it since i'm at 350k if I only do it on friday starurday sunday.
  • 5 stars arent that good for r4 4 star players like me. A waste of t1 alphas
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Rhino. Could be worse I guess
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    ironman
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Venompool lmao
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    RR
  • 5C0T5C0T Posts: 28
    Drax....?
    Nanimal79 wrote: »
    chev327fox wrote: »
    OMW!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!

Do like me and pray for a buff.

Lol... I like the optimism but I feel it would take one heck of a buff to get him even in the middle of the field let alone the bar none worst as he is now. Man, feels like such a waste :D I will just make myself believe the arena I did was for those 8 collector crystals alone (well and the gold, units, and battleships). Makes me feel better :D
  • I got Red hulk, 1 away from Ultron ;-;
  • doobiebrotherdoobiebrother Posts: 14
    edited December 2017
    I got jane foster and haven't got a clue what to think about that...is that a good thing?
  • I got jane foster and haven't got a clue what to think about that...is that a good thing?

Everyone seems to hate her, but you can stun lock an opponent for most of the fight so I kinda like her. She's not God level.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Someone flag my post lmao. Look if you have SL as 5 star and you dont rank 4 him you need (censored) evaluation. He is a top 3 in the game.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Beast.
  • I have 9 5*s, none super great, only one duped(Juggs). Ended up double-duping Juggs. :disappointed:
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I'm not unhappy with it. Wanted a few others, but I'll take Beast.
  • I'm not sure some of you guys understand RNGs are RANDOM. LOL

I pulled Hype and Iceman in the last 3 days. I had to go through like 10 trash 5*s before them.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage and 90's Cyclops SMH
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I got Hyperion :smiley:
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Nanimal79 wrote: »
    Surely this is not RNG anymore. With like 90% of players pulling in **** champs, the odds have to be stacked against us.

Of course they aren't. Too many people have, and are still pulling at a high rate, Ant-man, IP, SG, LC, IP, HB compared to Hyperion, etc.

But guess who pulled a hype 😁
  • GeneralDCGeneralDC Posts: 42
    qfgqpn4arbmh.png
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Kabam use rng for some things but they've never confirmed or denied it on crystals, I understood it general consensus that there are rarer champs in the game, there definitely was when there were god tier champs. Technically they are a spin to win (a style of gambling game, hate to tell you that the top prizes in gambling machines aren't easy to win.) There are a lot of iceman pulls though, jealous as, I pulled elektra, no complaints I'm thinking r3 worthy
  • DeadJoe543DeadJoe543 Posts: 29
    I duped my five star Gambit. Which is so great since I only have two other five stars being Rhino and Ronan, which all of them aren’t the best.
  • sweetleafsixx66sweetleafsixx66 Posts: 68
    edited December 2017
    My niece is opening it for me tomorrow, she opens all my 5* crystals. She's duped spidey twice lol