**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Happy March, Summoners; Welcome to Danger Room!

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Ok so how am I supposed to get to threat lvl 5. I took a team of r5 5 star warlock, NF, and a 6 star r2 BWCV, and entered threat lvl 1. Do i have to do all of the threats before reaching threat lvl 5?
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,753 ★★★★★

Ok so how am I supposed to get to threat lvl 5. I took a team of r5 5 star warlock, NF, and a 6 star r2 BWCV, and entered threat lvl 1. Do i have to do all of the threats before reaching threat lvl 5?

You can just select threat level 5. You don’t have to do all of them
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    How do you select between SECTOR 5 and SECTOR 6??

I can change the threat levels but not sectors and sector 6 has the AG
  • Sbkrueb said:

How do you select between SECTOR 5 and SECTOR 6??

I can change the threat levels but not sectors and sector 6 has the AG

Threat Level 6 = Sector 6, etc.
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 673 ★★★

They always make SQ so complicated, I'll wait for @RichTheMan to break it down

• Amanda_CruzeAmanda_Cruze Posts: 67
    edited March 2023
    TheExit27 said:

The nice guy along with @Cat_Murdock who gives makes SQ/EQs and other information easily understandable for players!
    @RichTheMan helps players like me to not get a brain freeze while reading the complex SQs and gives easy information how to spend with the limited resources like Incursions artifacts for this month's SQ!

TheExit27 said:

The nice guy along with @Cat_Murdock who gives makes SQ/EQs and other information easily understandable for players!
    @RichTheMan helps players like me to not get a brain freeze while reading the complex SQs and gives easy information how to spend with the limited resources like Incursions artifacts for this month's SQ!
    I kid, I kid. Come on, where's your sense of humor?
    TheExit27 said:

I kid, I kid. Come on, where's your sense of humor?

https://youtu.be/kCDXKqtF4uk
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    Pretty cool how Herc, Kitty and Thing don't cover the objectives. Why would we want to use the best Incursion champs and also clear the objectives?
    THIS Guy...
    I was hoping he made a video for the SQ. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/kiIhjO4yRdo
  • nfernonferno Posts: 64
    The 54 fights per threat level for those objective rewards is laborious but tolerable. But adding the champion tags feels like overkill.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Did a few rooms on threat level 5. Very quick reminder why I don't do this game mode....
    Another Rich video of the #-Champions

https://youtu.be/AobJYGTu870
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★

So I'm seeing a potential meta here and I just wanted to ask about some mechanics changes with the champion cooldown decrease. @DNA3000 perhaps you could have some insights.

Say I enter the incursion with Apoc, get my 4 gens and set up Red Mags as a horseman. Then, in zone 5, I switch out apoc for someone else. My questions are these. Can I then bring apoc back onto my team later on as his cool down is only 5 minutes? And if so, can that same apoc now establish a second horseman? Like if I had entered a quest with both a 5 and 6 star apoc?

Apoc's Horseman ability is once per quest... but dropping him from the team may refresh that when you bring him back in. It's an interesting idea that is worth a try. Similar things could be tried with like HT (particularly unawakened or low sig). Use Nova flame, drop from team for another champ, sub back in for another Nova flame use when 'refreshed'.
    @Boogaloogler - So I tested this and you can only use a champ once per run. Once you actually sub a champ out, the next time you sub another champ in, the champs that have been sub'd out don't even show up in your roster (like they don't even exist). The 5 minute cooldown timer also starts when your Incursion run ENDS... which is different from prior months where the clock starts once you start using them. So it's a no-go for getting multiple pre-fights from Apoc, Galan, Odin, etc in a single run.
  • Evento secondario inutile
  • BoogalooglerBoogaloogler Posts: 97 ★★
    That would require me having a 6 lol
  • BoogalooglerBoogaloogler Posts: 97 ★★

So I'm seeing a potential meta here and I just wanted to ask about some mechanics changes with the champion cooldown decrease. @DNA3000 perhaps you could have some insights.

Say I enter the incursion with Apoc, get my 4 gens and set up Red Mags as a horseman. Then, in zone 5, I switch out apoc for someone else. My questions are these. Can I then bring apoc back onto my team later on as his cool down is only 5 minutes? And if so, can that same apoc now establish a second horseman? Like if I had entered a quest with both a 5 and 6 star apoc?

Apoc's Horseman ability is once per quest... but dropping him from the team may refresh that when you bring him back in. It's an interesting idea that is worth a try. Similar things could be tried with like HT (particularly unawakened or low sig). Use Nova flame, drop from team for another champ, sub back in for another Nova flame use when 'refreshed'.
    @Boogaloogler - So I tested this and you can only use a champ once per run. Once you actually sub a champ out, the next time you sub another champ in, the champs that have been sub'd out don't even show up in your roster (like they don't even exist). The 5 minute cooldown timer also starts when your Incursion run ENDS... which is different from prior months where the clock starts once you start using them. So it's a no-go for getting multiple pre-fights from Apoc, Galan, Odin, etc in a single run.
    Appreciate you filling us in, I hadn't gotten around to trying it out yet
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    So am
    I stuck running all 12 rooms for 1-5 before I can do 6?
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    I tried running danger level 5 and it started me in 1 with r4 6 stars. Why?
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Bad event 🤣 if you guys wanted to introduce new hacks just should ve put it in Incursions. 25 rooms and to do that you need revives health pots. To do that you need to do 12 rooms every week . For the time investment and repetitiveness this was a bad idea
  • Mr_GodMr_God Posts: 3
    I was doing "Incursions" suddenly I was logged out of the game and my champion lost 50% of it's health
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Bad event 🤣 if you guys wanted to introduce new hacks just should ve put it in Incursions. 25 rooms and to do that you need revives health pots. To do that you need to do 12 rooms every week . For the time investment and repetitiveness this was a bad idea

Why. Revives are super cheap