**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

June Monthly event quest

Since the rewards for 5.2 are abysmal patiently waiting on the June monthly quest read up and it's usually up by now. @Kabam Miike so is it coming today or is it delayed cause of 5.2?

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Mike mentioned it in another post so look through the forums before posting
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Miike mentioned it? as in another thread. I too am looking for info on June monthly. I gotta read every thread before asking lol? THese typically are stickies and they arent there. If there is information, I'd love to be pointed that direction.
  • I think what Deadbyrd9 is referring to is the fact I mentioned that it is coming today. We'll be posting very shortly.
    An @Kabam Miike shoutout haha
    Working on a deck and too lazy to find the link but it Mike said a spotlight will be released about it later today
    I'm just tired of seeing new android compensation so I sort of took out my frustration on this guy since I saw another June monthly post lol
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I think what Deadbyrd9 is referring to is the fact I mentioned that it is coming today. We'll be posting very shortly.

Looking forward to it! Thanks for taking the time to make the posts. I always read up on the events beforehand.