**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Taskmaster not applying exploit weaknesss [Not A Bug]

BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I got taskmaster 5 star out of featured so I thought to test him and at start I parried and done heavy so didn't have to wait for the timer so after I connected with that hit it didn't do the direct damage 92zdphysw1e0.png
What the damage should do yet it just gives me a red timer without the actually exploit weakness going on
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Dee24Dee24 Posts: 5
    I have the same issues since yesterday’s crashes, he was working fine the day before. They need to fix this
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    I want my 15k shards back then since when first looked at him by vids though he could be good for rank 3 since also have hawkeye so once my hawkeye is awakened it could be good but now seeing this I just feel like a waste fix please kabam a great champ of the direct damage yet no exploit weakness gets applied fix asap
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. I just tested this, and Taskmaster seems to be doing the direct damage for me. Could you provide a screenshot or video of this happening? Thanks.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    He applies the direct damage but not the exploit weakness debuff but got a confirmation on chat that it's his awakened ability that applies the debuff but I haven't really got an awakened taskmaster so would need someone that has his dup but I haven't really had him long so wouldn't know too much on his abilities I would of thought he applied the exploit still but seems I'm wrong by chats I'm in can u close this please kabam wolf
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Ah I see. Well, I'm glad you were able to get this figured out. I will go ahead and close out the thread. Thanks for letting me know!
This discussion has been closed.