**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Taskmaster not applying exploit weaknesss [Not A Bug]

BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I got taskmaster 5 star out of featured so I thought to test him and at start I parried and done heavy so didn't have to wait for the timer so after I connected with that hit it didn't do the direct damage 92zdphysw1e0.png
What the damage should do yet it just gives me a red timer without the actually exploit weakness going on
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Dee24Dee24 Posts: 5
    I have the same issues since yesterday’s crashes, he was working fine the day before. They need to fix this
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    I want my 15k shards back then since when first looked at him by vids though he could be good for rank 3 since also have hawkeye so once my hawkeye is awakened it could be good but now seeing this I just feel like a waste fix please kabam a great champ of the direct damage yet no exploit weakness gets applied fix asap
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. I just tested this, and Taskmaster seems to be doing the direct damage for me. Could you provide a screenshot or video of this happening? Thanks.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    He applies the direct damage but not the exploit weakness debuff but got a confirmation on chat that it's his awakened ability that applies the debuff but I haven't really got an awakened taskmaster so would need someone that has his dup but I haven't really had him long so wouldn't know too much on his abilities I would of thought he applied the exploit still but seems I'm wrong by chats I'm in can u close this please kabam wolf
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Ah I see. Well, I'm glad you were able to get this figured out. I will go ahead and close out the thread. Thanks for letting me know!
This discussion has been closed.