**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What to expect from Act 6 Chapter 4 as a casual player?

AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I consider myself to be a fairly casual player, without the greatest skill set out there. I’ve just completed 6.4.1, so I’m 72% of the way to Thronebreaker. It hasn’t been easy navigating Act 6 up till now, but if I’m honest, I expected it to be worse. Having said that, I really didn’t enjoy the fights against Champion, Black Bolt and Cap IW.

My question is: How difficult is the rest of the journey to Thronebreaker compared to what I’ve already dealt with? What should I “budget for” in terms of units, revives and potions to get from 6.4.2 to eventually defeating the Grandmaster?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,385 ★★★★★
    Honestly depends on your roster
    1-3 were easy for me
    4 was the roadblock for me as there are no easy paths
    5 easy
    6 it's the Grandmaster so it's going to be hard
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I didn’t find the chapters too bad, pre nerf, but I struggled with GM. That’s a fight you just have to practice or at least I did. Don’t try to throw units or revives at him until you feel good about completing each challenge. Good luck, sure you’ll be done in no time
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220
    Thanks for the comments above!

Update: 6.4.2 done. Fairly simple. Doom eats Thor Rags.

Not looking forward to Darkhawk (or Annihilus) in 6.4.3. Most probably gonna take Doom, Torch and Cap Marvel Movie for this one? Any other good counters?