**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tb event quest 2.2

Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
This unblockable node is so hard. The opponents are practically permanently unblockable. Any ideas how to deal with this annoying quest please?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★

This unblockable node is so hard. The opponents are practically permanently unblockable. Any ideas how to deal with this annoying quest please?

Any hit they throw takes the unblockable away even if it doesn't hit you. You can also use the tagged champions and knock the opponent down to get the evade charge and then evade the unblockable hit
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★

Any hit they throw takes the unblockable away even if it doesn't hit you. You can also use the tagged champions and knock the opponent down to get the evade charge and then evade the unblockable hit
    Well, I'm trying this but this damn Emma Frost keeps destroying me...
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★

Well, I'm trying this but this damn Emma Frost keeps destroying me...
    Is she in telepath form? You cannot evade Emma when she's in telepath form
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Hard but doable. I am glad there is challenge in this difficulty level. I don’t find this chapter stupid hard.
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★

Hard but doable. I am glad there is challenge in this difficulty level. I don’t find this chapter stupid hard.

I'm struggling way too hard. I can't figure out a strategy to beat Emma without a champion death.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Pretty sure it's science & spiders chapter? If so, cap IW w/ cosmic can armor break on parry. That might help
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★

I'm struggling way too hard. I can't figure out a strategy to beat Emma without a champion death.
    I used peni against Emma, just fight normally, avoid the unblockable and if you miss a dex on the sp1 while she is unblockable, peni will autoblock the second hit and save you so you can retaliate. Use SP1 as she’s crossing power levels and then sp2 when she’s in telepath form. I took 3 sp1’s to the face with an R3 unduped peni and still got the solo although lost half my health
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    edited March 2023
    Quake cheese most fights
    You don't need to quake and shake, those are two fights I recorded to show it to my ally, sadly I discovered after exploring most of the chapter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGCaHe96Od4
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Some pathways / chapters, u have to accept that u will need to use some resources (revives), and some u don't. U can always leave and come back and try again.