**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the strongest symbiotes?

Darerider_99Darerider_99 Posts: 43
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I love symbiotes so much i have every symbiotes as a 4* in the game but what the strongest to max

What is the strongest symbiotes? 19 votes

Venom
0%
Carnage
10%
Spity68Darerider_99 2 votes
Venompool
5%
MasterTroller42 1 vote
Symbiote spiderman
47%
winterthurLeNoirFaineantVossler77Pe3kSungjAlpha07SonOfGwynPandamanTanBoboman 9 votes
Agent venom
26%
AwesomeKyloRenThecrusher_9756JeepettiDanny_Mmx1991 5 votes
Anti venom if he was in the game
10%
Vision_41SpiritOfVengeance 2 votes

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    edited December 2017
    When Anti-Venom touches Venom it's like acid (Anti-Venom) touching flesh (Venom). Venompool is another formidable symbiote. But to max out it'd be Agent Venom or Symbiote Spider-Man.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Symbiote spiderman
    For attack: Spider-Man > Venompool > Agent Venom > Venom >>>> Carnage.

Spiderman has awesome damage and a high chance to crit, plus his SP2 is always crit.

Venompool is a good regeneration champ, and his bleeds are amazing too.

Agent Venom can be a good counter to evade, and his SP1 bleed is decent too.

Venom cruelty and fury can deal some good damage and his Buff Replicate can work too

Carnage is trash...

For defense (though this doesn't matter anymore): Symbiote Spider-Man >/< Agent Venom > Venom > Venompool > Carnage.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Not lots of people know anti venom but overall outside the game anti venom is the strongest it is a living cure and its only purpose is exterminating all diseases but symbiotes are its top priority. He would also be incinerate and poison immune. Spidey sense does not work againt him and I am pretty sure it does not work against venom as well. I said outside the game because if he was in this game he would be made rubbish like carnage and venom. I do think venom is not all that.