**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dragon man becomes a roadblock if you have this incursion hack

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Learned that the hard way...

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    At sector 7 too...
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    I got caught on a zone that had dragon man on both paths and I had that hack…. I lost that zone needless to say
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Welcome to Incursions.
    Always chose hacks not by strength, but by which one can’t, or have less chances, to road block you 😉
    Avoid armor break (because of Dragon Man), pyrokinetics (Bishop, HT) and the parry/bleed hack (Cable, Elsa) by any means.
    Also the strongest Incursions hack (Strategic Movement) is very dangerous if you go against plifer node. If you aren’t able to finish the fight in a single combo you will eat a sp3.
    In my opinion, some defenders should be better removed from Incursions, since they interact, heavily punishing the hacks that should help and not road block the players 🙂

I got caught with the bleed hack against Elsa. D’oh.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Welcome to Incursions.
    Always chose hacks not by strength, but by which one can’t, or have less chances, to road block you 😉
    Avoid armor break (because of Dragon Man), pyrokinetics (Bishop, HT) and the parry/bleed hack (Cable, Elsa) by any means.
    Also the strongest Incursions hack (Strategic Movement) is very dangerous if you go against plifer node. If you aren’t able to finish the fight in a single combo you will eat a sp3.
    In my opinion, some defenders should be better removed from Incursions, since they interact, heavily punishing the hacks that should help and not road block the players 🙂

You think strategic movement is bad, try strategic movement plus buff cornucopia.

They're both 2 of my favorite hacks though so I always pick them. Thankfully I've been lucky so lucky that I have only been roadblocked once with them
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Greekhit said:

Welcome to Incursions.

You think strategic movement is bad, try strategic movement plus buff cornucopia.

They're both 2 of my favorite hacks though so I always pick them. Thankfully I've been lucky so lucky that I have only been roadblocked once with them
    I don’t think Strategic Movement is bad.
    The opposite, Strategic Movement is actually the strongest hack in Incursions (at least from the old ones).
    Each dex gives a very powerful fury, that as far as I’m aware has no cap.
    Meaning that you can spam dexing and gain many furies, to literally take out nearly any defender at any zone (even 25), with a single combo (unless any lifecycle type node prevents it).
    To be honest I was surprised Kabam didn’t nerfed it, back when it was introduced.
    It’s very very powerful.

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

yes that and also the ones inflicting incinerate and/or shock with your medium attacks. you never know when you'll see a HT, Bishop, and the likes LMAO.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★

yes that and also the ones inflicting incinerate and/or shock with your medium attacks. you never know when you'll see a HT, Bishop, and the likes LMAO.
    I though the incenerate/shock ones were just for combo ending attacks now. Much easier to control.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Greekhit said:

I don't think defenders should be removed, but it would be nice if the same defender can't pop up on both lanes (like @Chovner described). Then you'd have pretty much free rein to avoid such scenarios unless you were super unlucky.
    They can still pop up on the boss nodes