**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there a way to unequip legends title?

Hi guys, with the addition of the legend title to the side event and potentially being widespread I think it might become desirable to be able to take off the title. Is there currently a way to do this?

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

K00shMaan said:

you literally just need to equip any of your other titles.

This seems like a tell me you don't have a legend title without saying you don't have it comment.

Changing your title still leaves the legend border around your profile picture with the legend badge at the bottom.

Me personally, I don't care if more get it as all the title really shows right now is I have an iPhone and I could sit still for multiple hours.

I do agree if you don't want it on, you should be able to take it off though.
    To be fair, the OP asked how to remove the title and nothing else. So @K00shMaan answered the question at hand. Had OP said the banner/border that you’re referring to I imagine he wouldn’t have gotten a response about the title.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★

K00shMaan said:

you literally just need to equip any of your other titles.

This seems like a tell me you don't have a legend title without saying you don't have it comment.

Changing your title still leaves the legend border around your profile picture with the legend badge at the bottom.

Me personally, I don't care if more get it as all the title really shows right now is I have an iPhone and I could sit still for multiple hours.

I do agree if you don't want it on, you should be able to take it off though.
    To be fair, the OP asked how to remove the title and nothing else. So @K00shMaan answered the question at hand. Had OP said the banner/border that you’re referring to I imagine he wouldn’t have gotten a response about the title.
    Very lawyery. The question was answered as asked but not as intended. Intent seemed clear to me in this case. Still, the snarky comment crrider474 wasn't deserved.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited March 2023
    [removed by Moderator]

Ok? And there are modders with other titles too. They need to be removed. My statement stands, if modders devalue this title, then pretty much every special title or reward that has been and will be is already devalued due to modders. I agree, modders should be taken care of, and hopefully actual modded accounts get banned, but this doesn’t devalue the title.
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 348 ★★★
    Real solution. Stop caring about titles, pfp and status in this game and realise it’s all fake and meaningless
  • SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Posts: 204 ★★

Siva22ak said:

@GinjabredMonsta this picture for you brother first kabam need to rid of all modders

Ok? And there are modders with other titles too. They need to be removed. My statement stands, if modders devalue this title, then pretty much every special title or reward that has been and will be is already devalued due to modders. I agree, modders should be taken care of, and hopefully actual modded accounts get banned, but this doesn’t devalue the title.
    Previously someone with all 1* champs could not get the Legends title - now someone with 1* champs has the Legends title. it's impossible to know if they cheated or earned it legitimately. That's the difference, hopefully you can comprehend this.
  • Siva22ak said:

@GinjabredMonsta this picture for you brother first kabam need to rid of all modders

Previously someone with all 1* champs could not get the Legends title - now someone with 1* champs has the Legends title. it's impossible to know if they cheated or earned it legitimately. That's the difference, hopefully you can comprehend this.
    You don’t need to be condescending to try and make your point. I can comprehend things just fine thank you very much. Have you seen any accounts with just one stars and the title yet, or is that just your worry now? While Kabam should put level or progression in place for this event like they normally do, that’s their choice and potential mistake. They will need to weed out the illegitimate owners of the title like they usually do with all other events and special rewards.

Siva22ak said:

You don’t need to be condescending to try and make your point. I can comprehend things just fine thank you very much. Have you seen any accounts with just one stars and the title yet, or is that just your worry now? While Kabam should put level or progression in place for this event like they normally do, that’s their choice and potential mistake. They will need to weed out the illegitimate owners of the title like they usually do with all other events and special rewards.
    Yes there are 1* only accounts with Legends tag, it's not a "worry".. You confirmed no progression gating was a potential mistake so sounds like we're on the same page.
  • Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    edited March 2023
    Odachi said:

They should get the red title but that should be all, not the banner as well from this event. It has completly undervalued the entire legend system

Strongly agree. We can see Flooding of Modders with legend tags currently. The title will drastically lose its ultimate value if Kabam let this happening.
    I think kabam should give this title to only top 200/300 fastest players who complete the sec 6 all zones.
    It should be limited since it’s the most prestigious title of mcoc.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    At least now it is easy for Kabam to permanently ban these modders, just scan all the profiles with Title and you could easily terminate many baby accounts in a snap. I just don't understand if Kabam is against modders or not bothered about them.
    smy168 said:

I have a Legends title on both my accts...I'm not a modder...if you like the title, as I do, then do the incursion to 25, get the title and screw what people think haha...my acct, my time, my play...

peace

Grats
  • Jim99MJim99M Posts: 3
    I have both legend titles and I don't mod
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Honestly, who cares. The legend system is a joke anyway. Congrats on burning boosts and ton of energy to run through easy content with champs way too highly ranked for that progression level. Pat on the back to you!

Now, if they reworked it and did it in meaningful content like the mythic title, then ok, I get the backlash and anger over it.

Until then, get over your legend title being shared by many now and move on. It doesn’t impact you or the game or progression or rewards in any possible way.
    Jim99M said:

I have both legend titles and I don't mod

Nice dude.

Honestly, who cares. The legend system is a joke anyway. Congrats on burning boosts and ton of energy to run through easy content with champs way too highly ranked for that progression level. Pat on the back to you!

Now, if they reworked it and did it in meaningful content like the mythic title, then ok, I get the backlash and anger over it.

Until then, get over your legend title being shared by many now and move on. It doesn’t impact you or the game or progression or rewards in any possible way.

I care, I want to be able to equip and unequip the Legends tag. That's the whole reason I made the thread..
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 410 ★★★

I care, I want to be able to equip and unequip the Legends tag. That's the whole reason I made the thread..
    I am with you on this. I would like to be able to equip and unequip it at will.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Siva22ak said:

You think a modder can do a 25 zones Incursions run with 1* champs, but can’t do an EQ Legend run with 1* champs?
    It’s the same for a modded account.
    If Kabam investigates both situations, they would see it’s impossible to do legitimately.

Greekhit said:

Siva22ak said:

You think a modder can do a 25 zones Incursions run with 1* champs, but can’t do an EQ Legend run with 1* champs?
    It’s the same for a modded account.
    If Kabam investigates both situations, they would see it’s impossible to do legitimately.

This is different because their partner can carry them and makes it far easier to keep the rewards because you can claim ignorance.