**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We need bigger stash for team revives

TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 56
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
In the offer after monthly event quest u give us 10x team revives but in stash we can only have 5 So it would be nice if we could have all of them in.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I had to sell one the other day because I didn't have time to run a quest where I would need it and I wasn't willing to buy the sigil. They cost 100 units. Very frustrating.
  • kunfuweikunfuwei Posts: 64
    It’s a reason via clever marketing to gear you towards buying the sigil. I would love more room but at what cost if they allow you to stack more revives how do they counter that as a business who wants to make the cash.
  • TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 56
    But sigil will rise your stash only to 7 so still 3 will be in overflow
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Agreed. It should be 14 at least
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    And they have been shortening the overflow timers on items since 12.0. They use to never expire prior to 12.0, then we had 30 day timer to items that went into overflow.

Now depending on the item and how you obtained it, there are different timers applied. Opening solo crystals and getting Arena Boosts seem to have a 3 day timer (on the lesser ones - I pop those for 2* sig stones). Most pots and revives from unit specials have a 28 day timer in most cases. Awakening gems 14 days from what I have seen.

I can grab a screen shoot when I bust open my next batch of 200+ solo crystals