**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6th 6 star Rank 4, A very nutty choice

Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Posts: 100 ★★
edited March 2023 in General Discussion

Absolutely love playing her and those instant bleeds are just insane!

Comments

• Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,129 ★★★★
    I had a friend who would love this and be super jealous at the same time
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★

iron fist????

With a full synergy team he can stun lock a fight almost 90% of the time, which is fairly impressive. Other than that he’s quite mediocre as far as I’m aware
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,580 ★★★★
    That Night Crawler must be a nightmare for AW defense. Also, congrats on the Iron Fist! Really weird and wacky rank ups
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    I can't not congratulate you.

Also, I finally took my Nightcrawler up to R3 and am seriously considering taking him up to R4 sometime soon. Wouldn't mind a value buff for him.
  • legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    edited March 2023

Absolutely love playing her and those instant bleeds are just insane!

Definitely unique rank 4's. But in the end it doesn't matter what we think, what matters is who you like to use
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    Axew said:

iron fist????

With a full synergy team he can stun lock a fight almost 90% of the time, which is fairly impressive. Other than that he’s quite mediocre as far as I’m aware
    What team please???
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    doctorb said:

Axew said:

iron fist????

What team please???
    Nova, Super skrull, Kingpin, Shang-Chi

Nova + Super Skrull are necessary for the stun lock. Kingpin increases armor break duration, making it easier to accomplish. Shang-chi increases armor break ability accuracy
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

I can't not congratulate you.

Also, I finally took my Nightcrawler up to R3 and am seriously considering taking him up to R4 sometime soon. Wouldn't mind a value buff for him.

I agree, I have mine at r3 as well but mainly for fun. At the very least, some value update and 100% instant bleed from his crits. I will also add passive prowess to the cruelty passive from his dex which expires after special will be nice.