**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

50% first purchase item - Anniversary week (10th to 17th Dec)

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Too many things going on. :)

Thought I will post this just in case, many travelling and can't do the Halls of Healing & Halls of Fortune - December 18th - December 31st that will run on those dates.
Or just needed that little bit extra to clear an AW or AQ or quest now.
Featured Items!

Running all Anniversary week, we’ll be featuring 3 randomly selected items available for purchase for up to 50% off! You’ll find these in the Featured Item section of the store.

These randomly selected items include: Energy Refills, Alliance Team Revives, Alliance Team Health Potions, Team Revives, Team Health Potions, Revives, and Health Potions.

There is a purchase limit of 20 for each of these items and the price will increase with each purchase of that item. (Items will not reset during the week.) Check back everyday from December 10th-17th to see what’s available and ensure you don’t miss your chance!

12/11
a/ Level 3 Health Potion - 7 units
b/ Level 2 Revive - 20 units
c/ Level 4 Team Health Potion - 17 units

12/12
a/ Level 2 Health Potion - 3 units
b/ Level 5 Health Potion - 14 units
c/ Energy Refill - 15 units

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Energy is on now. Just a heads up. Today is the 11th. :)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Energy is on now. Just a heads up. Today is the 11th. :)

Different time zone. Aha ...

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I figured. I bought a few myself. Always useful. Exploring Master now. Used my Energy and Units on Heroic Exploration. 5 Difficulties now. It adds up. Lol.