**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Five star Rogue Worth R2?

I just got a five star Rogue from the 2 star arenas. I know she's pretty good, but is she worth the rank up to r2? I have a four star Magik i was going to rank up to r4, but now I'm not sure who I should pick. Which one should I rank up?

Comments

• Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes, I'd rank up your Magik first though, then your Rogue.
  • Options
    Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Rogue duped is a Goddess
  • Options
    TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    Drewbe14 wrote: »
    Rogue duped is a Goddess

Yeah, the thing is, I don't have her duped. She's my first five star.
  • Options
    KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Drewbe14 wrote: »
    Rogue duped is a Goddess

Yeah, the thing is, I don't have her duped. She's my first five star.

Rogue is still good even without being duped. Really helpful in story quest and in aq.
  • Options
    ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    I sure Rogue is one of the best 5 star in basic pool, she is good even unduped, and yes she worth to rank 2.
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited December 2017
    She's still really good unduped. Her sig ability just increases the chances of her gaining more health on her S1 health steal. It's a nice bump in ability and can extend a fight against tougher opponents, but it's not necessary for her at all.

Unduped she still has health steal and buff replication with s1.

Power control with s2.

And I believe she has a 70% chance to shrug off debuffs, like poison, bleed, and cold snap. People are crushing Uncollected Ice Phoenix with her.

Magik is a better power control champ and if she's duped, I'd maybe rank her first, but Rogue will take you further in the game, tbh.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    She's worth rank 3 arguably worth rank 4 even unduped