**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Glitch made me lose

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
This dumb node that I've gotten twice now doesn't work. https://youtu.be/00VYxJoNYGk
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,484 Guardian
    edited March 2023
    It's not a bug, you just don't understand wong's kit.

He got to max energy and you hit him which unleashed the energy on you.
    Pikolu said:

Bruh the node is where you block you deal 1% to them and they are unblockable I know his abilities
    edited March 2023
    BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

Bruh the node is where you block you deal 1% to them and they are unblockable I know his abilities
    Maybe you should have led with, hey the coward node isn't working, instead of having us guess what was wrong. You never told us which node you were having issues with, so the only things we had to go off of was that wong was unblockable, and you died to his energy unleashed.

Also another note, the node is working fine, you just don't know how to use it. You aren't supposed to just hold block, you spam it.
    Pikolu said:

BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

Maybe you should have led with, hey the coward node isn't working, instead of having us guess what was wrong. You never told us which node you were having issues with, so the only things we had to go off of was that wong was unblockable, and you died to his energy unleashed.
    I didn't know the name of the node so I let you guys guess

BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

I didn't know the name of the node so I let you guys guess
    Even if you didn't know the name of the node, you could have just told us what it was the node did like in your response to my first comment.

This is a complex game, if you don't tell us what it is we are supposed to look for, it'll likely be overlooked.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    What's the problem

What's the problem

He's supposed to be taking 1% of his health every second I hold block but he's clearly not
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★
    It deals 1% damage every time you block. It’s not 1% damage every second that you hold block. So you have to block-release block-block and so on and so forth 100 times to KO the defender.

one, don't jump to conclusion that something like this is bug or glitch, research first, if you didn't get answer ask politely for example why this happen, any explanation
    two, explain what happen, with only video people don't know what happen

you need to tap block, not hold block, anyway maybe kabam choice of word make you confuse

The node clearly says "hold block" so it's a glitch
    Graves_3 said:

It deals 1% damage every time you block. It’s not 1% damage every second that you hold block. So you have to block-release block-block and so on and so forth 100 times to KO the defender.

It legit says for every second you hold block 🙈

BabyMiike said:

What's the problem

He's supposed to be taking 1% of his health every second I hold block but he's clearly not
    It is every time you tap block, not every second you hold block. So if you spam tap block they will take a lot of damage
    Proof because I've gotten the node so many times 🤣
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★

Just like I said 🤯
  • o_oo_o Posts: 833 ★★★★
    enter into block ≠ hold block
    o_o said:

Smartest mcoc player
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

o_o said:

Smartest mcoc player
    If you get a dollar everytime you enter a room, you would keep exiting and entering. Not enter once and stay inside
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

Just like I said 🤯
    You said it says "for every second you hold block". Those words are no where to be found in the description. It's always been whenever you press block (enter into block). You have to press block and release and repeat. Maybe just own up to your mistake and move on.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6-F_EsS6sI

From 4 years ago. Coward node in incursions.

BabyMiike said:

Just like I said 🤯
    You said it says "for every second you hold block". Those words are no where to be found in the description. It's always been whenever you press block (enter into block). You have to press block and release and repeat. Maybe just own up to your mistake and move on.
    Dude I've been playing the game for 9+ plus years don't belittle me I know my nodes
    edited March 2023

BabyMiike said:

o_o said:

Smartest mcoc player
    If you get a dollar everytime you enter a room, you would keep exiting and entering. Not enter once and stay inside
    If you could could count to a dollar, I would be more amazed then the time I pulled 2 6* Nexus in a row which is one in a million
    BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Just like I said 🤯
    Dude I've been playing the game for 9+ plus years don't belittle me I know my nodes
    Now I know you're trolling. The game hasn't been around for 9+ years and you claim to know nodes but your posts suggest otherwise.

I guess good job on adding to your thread totals?

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Just like I said 🤯
    Now I know you're trolling. The game hasn't been around for 9+ years and you claim to know nodes but your posts suggest otherwise.

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Just like I said 🤯

Look like 9 years to me 🤯

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

Just like I said 🤯

Look like 9 years to me 🤯
    We just had the 8 year anniversary in December. 9 years would be December of 2023. It's been out 8 years and 3 months. You cannot have played this game for 9+ years. You're deductive skills are as sharpe as your node knowledge skills.
    I always round up based on the year 💁🏽‍♂️ If your deductive skills you were any good it would be 8 years 3 months and 5 days but I guess since you spend your whole life on this game and the forums it's no wonder you can't do basic math
    Whatever helps you sleep at night homie.