**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Five star Rogue Worth R2?

I just got a five star Rogue from the 2 star arenas. I know she's pretty good, but is she worth the rank up to r2? I have a four star Magik i was going to rank up to r4, but now I'm not sure who I should pick. Which one should I rank up?

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes, I'd rank up your Magik first though, then your Rogue.
  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Rogue duped is a Goddess
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    Drewbe14 wrote: »
    Rogue duped is a Goddess

Yeah, the thing is, I don't have her duped. She's my first five star.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Drewbe14 wrote: »
    Rogue duped is a Goddess

Yeah, the thing is, I don't have her duped. She's my first five star.

Rogue is still good even without being duped. Really helpful in story quest and in aq.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    I sure Rogue is one of the best 5 star in basic pool, she is good even unduped, and yes she worth to rank 2.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited December 2017
    She's still really good unduped. Her sig ability just increases the chances of her gaining more health on her S1 health steal. It's a nice bump in ability and can extend a fight against tougher opponents, but it's not necessary for her at all.

Unduped she still has health steal and buff replication with s1.

Power control with s2.

And I believe she has a 70% chance to shrug off debuffs, like poison, bleed, and cold snap. People are crushing Uncollected Ice Phoenix with her.

Magik is a better power control champ and if she's duped, I'd maybe rank her first, but Rogue will take you further in the game, tbh.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    She's worth rank 3 arguably worth rank 4 even unduped