**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

free to play status

who's still a virgin after that 1$ crystal dropped i know a lot of my friends lost there virginity due to this crystal but i'm still #virgin4life what about you guys

Comments

• TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    Yeah, i havent spent a penny on this game.
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Yeah, i havent spent a penny on this game.

i get a feeling alot of free ton play players are now not free to play lol
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    I was, but $1 for a 4* was too good to pass up. I went almost a year without spending anything on the game, but when a good offer comes around... well haha.
    I dont think I need to spend money on the game, Plus even if I did get that $1 dollar crystal, with my luck, ill probably end up getting Kingpin.
    I was, but $1 for a 4* was too good to pass up. I went almost a year without spending anything on the game, but when a good offer comes around... well haha.
    i was very tempted but in the end decided not to
    I dont think I need to spend money on the game, Plus even if I did get that $1 dollar crystal, with my luck, ill probably end up getting Kingpin.

amen amen man
    yeah, lol
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Nothing wrong with kingpin
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I guess it's supposed to be some mark of pride to not spend money on a hobby?
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    I guess it's supposed to be some mark of pride to not spend money on a hobby?

no i was just curious haha how many free to play players left that status with the crystal that came out
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

Totes Magotes. I don't see why all the complaining about him. He's pretty sick.

hes not bad but i think becuase of all the other good champs in the crystal when they pull him they are disappointed

hes not bad but i think becuase of all the other good champs in the crystal when they pull him they are disappointed

That's the crux of it. The more people like a certain Champ, the more it overshadows others. It's never-ending. As long as people consider a top, there will always be a bottom. I don't play the comparison game. I was just trying for one I didn't have. I voted Kingpin. I got Kingpin. I'm happy. :)

That's the crux of it. The more people like a certain Champ, the more it overshadows others. It's never-ending. As long as people consider a top, there will always be a bottom. I don't play the comparison game. I was just trying for one I didn't have. I voted Kingpin. I got Kingpin. I'm happy. :)

yeah id be happy with a kingpin but sad for a short while because i missed out on all the other ones

yeah id be happy with a kingpin but sad for a short while because i missed out on all the other ones

I wanted Mephisto. I missed the Grind for the 3*. I believe he was the only one I don't have at all. Either way I'm happy. All Champs come eventually. Theoretically. Lol. 2 years and I still don't have a 4* SW, Thor, DS, or others. Somehow they eluded me.
    Can't remember what I was doing when their Basics came. Busy I suppose.

I wanted Mephisto. I missed the Grind for the 3*. I believe he was the only one I don't have at all. Either way I'm happy. All Champs come eventually. Theoretically. Lol. 2 years and I still don't have a 4* SW, Thor, DS, or others. Somehow they eluded me.

i hope you get them soon man

Yeah thanks. I'm not worried. I have quite a healthy 4* Roster.

Yeah thanks. I'm not worried. I have quite a healthy 4* Roster.

i wish i could say that haha is what it is though i dont have time to grind arena for the champ which sucks but i log on for a hour a day and have fun doing it occasionally streaming content for my subs its a good game to relax with and im glad i found it
    Just keep at it buddy. It just takes time and effort. I'm up to 68 now. Many of them are Dups. It doesn't take long. It's just hard to push off the ground at first.
    Just keep at it buddy. It just takes time and effort. I'm up to 68 now. Many of them are Dups. It doesn't take long. It's just hard to push off the ground at first.

yep time and effort im starting to be able to fully explore master mode the first 4 parts the second two are still a pain though cant do it yet lol
    Of course I'm not F2P either, so I would imagine it's a bit slower.
    Of course I'm not F2P either, so I would imagine it's a bit slower.

to give you an example of what i'm working with in 1 year of playing 2 5 stars and 12 4 stars and none of them 5/50
    Sounds about right, in terms of where I was at. It's important to have a good Ally as well. That's where the majority of Rewards and Materials will come from. Just keep at it. It's not necessary to spend. You just need to play within what's available.
    Sounds about right, in terms of where I was at. It's important to have a good Ally as well. That's where the majority of Rewards and Materials will come from. Just keep at it. It's not necessary to spend. You just need to play within what's available.

well i run my own ally and its just a laidback one becuase alot of the alliences ive been in ask for more time than im willing to give i play the game when i want to and thats that im not going to wake up in the middle of the night to clear a node so i decided to run my own ally and we hit sa every week and get decent rewards for it no 5 star shards but you get at least 1000 a month so aint that bad
    edited December 2017
    That's good. I respect that. I changed the way I play within the first few months of playing. I was competitive. I mean REALLY competitive. Lol. I was Top Officer within a couple months. Then it became Members coming for each other and being too competitive. Ruined the game for me. I left and started my own Ally. Had a couple since then. I enjoy helping people more now. It feels more rewarding. I had to change my motivation because I was ready to quit. Your Ally is family. Never come for family. Lol. Now we're pretty laid back and everyone is respected where they're at.
    That's good. I respect that. I changed the way I play within the first few months of playing. I was competitive. I mean REALLY competitive. Lol. I was Top Officer within a couple months. Then it became Members coming for each other and being too competitive. Ruined the game for me. I left and started my own Ally. Had a couple since then. I enjoy helping people more now. It feels more rewarding. I had to change my motivation because I was ready to quit. Your Ally is family. Never come for family. Lol. Now we're pretty laid back and everyone is respected where they're at.

yeah i was the same the first few months lol plus the ally ive created sure there is only 15 of us but we work togther like a little family we get around 500 4 star and 500 3 star shards a week from sa in completion event we score almost at the top due to my um goal of scoring 50k every completion event haha i may not be probably doing whats best for my account but i enjoy the game alot more the way i do it now
    I hear you. For me, it's not just a game. Some of my guys have been with me over a year. As much as we all like Rewards and winning, it has to be an enjoyable experience, and not a highly stressful one. People have lives. As a Leader, you have to respect that. Otherwise people won't want to be in an Ally where they get dumped on. Sometimes people forget there are human beings smashing the buttons. Lol.
    I hear you. For me, it's not just a game. Some of my guys have been with me over a year. As much as we all like Rewards and winning, it has to be an enjoyable experience, and not a highly stressful one. People have lives. As a Leader, you have to respect that. Otherwise people won't want to be in an Ally where they get dumped on. Sometimes people forget there are human beings smashing the buttons. Lol.

exactly thast why i aint in any good ally becase they forget about the real life so i started up one of the few allies in my experience where you can do whatever you want you wont be told to set alarms in the middle of the night to remove a node and i think people get to competitive and just put real life on the back burner most leaders just want you to do as your told and not do anything else but then again i havent been in an ally other than my own in 6 months so may have changed
    Awesome sauce.