**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW & AQ rewards are underwhelming compared to BG rewards

Tinnr95Tinnr95 Posts: 56
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
I know AW and AQ rewards just been buffed but they can’t compare with BG rewards. Players are receiving rank up materials, 3+ 6*s a season & massive amounts of sigs stones. Whereas, AW & AQ rewards are not worth the fight for. Players are now looking for BG alliances with minimal AW & AQ because it’s not worth it. Locking in your defenders and attackers whilst, officers and leaders doing placements wasting their time for a 6* nexus and rank up materials that can go from R1 > R2 if you’re below G2.

Kabam needs to look into the unbalance rewards. Maybe do the same as battlegrounds rewards in AW so we can pick our own rewards based on our progress and what we want.

As a leader of an alliance I’m very frustrated because I’m losing so many good players because of Battlegrounds.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Maybe you can up your standards and get into Map 8 and Plat 4 and above.

Why? With less effort you get more from BGs and that's the point.

I'm in G1 and it's a struggle to even play the easy AW instead of BGs. You get more from BGs per season.
    Imagine if u were p4 or p3.. + higher map + Bgs...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

I'm in G1 and it's a struggle to even play the easy AW instead of BGs. You get more from BGs per season.
    Less effort? Have you not read the forums during BG season? Didn't seem like it was less effort to me. AW is every other day except mid week and up to 8 or 9 fights depending on your lane.

BG's you have to play every day and win way more just to move up to the rewards that you're referring to. Plus, if you lose 1 match, you're losing way more than if you lose 1 war. The current alliance I'm in, has stayed in Plat 4 with not that much effort. We've won and lost and still getting plat 4 rewards.

I hate AQ with a passion but I do it because of the massive amount of T2A and T5B we get plus the little bit of gold each day.

I'm not saying don't increase rewards but for the reasons OP gave, if they're in G2 or lower, they need to try harder in war. G2 and lower doesn't need R4 mats.
  • BadahBadah Posts: 232 ★★

Chikel said:

I'm not saying don't increase rewards but for the reasons OP gave, if they're in G2 or lower, they need to try harder in war. G2 and lower doesn't need R4 mats.
    G2 and lower DO need R4 mats… I don’t have the skill/roster/units to spend/life to be in a top tier ally, but I still would like to become Paragon (act 7 is done, I just need the 3rd r4).
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Badah said:

Chikel said:

G2 and lower DO need R4 mats… I don’t have the skill/roster/units to spend/life to be in a top tier ally, but I still would like to become Paragon (act 7 is done, I just need the 3rd r4).
    So go do Act 8.
  • VydraVydra Posts: 125 ★★
    Tinnr95 said:

I know AW and AQ rewards just been buffed but they can’t compare with BG rewards. Players are receiving rank up materials, 3+ 6*s a season & massive amounts of sigs stones. Whereas, AW & AQ rewards are not worth the fight for. Players are now looking for BG alliances with minimal AW & AQ because it’s not worth it. Locking in your defenders and attackers whilst, officers and leaders doing placements wasting their time for a 6* nexus and rank up materials that can go from R1 > R2 if you’re below G2.

Kabam needs to look into the unbalance rewards. Maybe do the same as battlegrounds rewards in AW so we can pick our own rewards based on our progress and what we want.

As a leader of an alliance I’m very frustrated because I’m losing so many good players because of Battlegrounds.

There is a rewards buff coming for the next AW season I believe. It was mentioned in the last forum post for season update.

Alliance war tokens sound interesting but that’s basically loyalty isn’t it? You accumulate loyalty to buy what you want
  • legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    Chikel said:

That's his motive, I've hardly seen anything positive or constructive from him.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Badah said:

Chikel said:

If memory serves, there's a similar amount of R4 fragments in TB EQ and side quest rewards per month as there is in P4 rewards, and it is a lot easier to get those than it is to get into a top 800 AW alliance.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★

Badah said:

Chikel said:

So go do Act 8.
    The third was the easiest to get for me and yeah, act8 exploration was it.