**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sandman and Shocker coming in April confirmed!

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    This was a nice reveal cant wait to fully see them next month for deep dives or even the livestream to see what they can do and how they will play
  • TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    Finally. I have always wanted shocker. He might be the tech quake. And freaking sandman is awesome to
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    As much as I have always wanted lizard, shocker is dope too. Hope he has his classic outfit.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    Looks like @Jay_Axe has been dethroned. Good run bro!
    Typhoon said:

3 months of spot on and 1 month of 50/50. Not bad. His may prediction is probably spot on as well.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Typhoon said:

3 months of spot on and 1 month of 50/50. Not bad. His may prediction is probably spot on as well.
    Absolutely. His predictions were awesome.
  • IamnikeIamnike Posts: 215 ★★
    They can't mess up Sandman
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Very exciting! I can’t wait to see Sandman’s animations. There have been some sweet champs so far this year so my expectations are high for both.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Very exciting! I can’t wait to see Sandman’s animations. There have been some sweet champs so far this year so my expectations are high for both.

Just hope i don't get sand on my phone 🤣
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    My only fear is that sandman may seem a little similar to absorbing man. They both have abilities revolving around different stages and phases, and probably have similar designs. However, I don’t see the Kabam team stuffing this up
  • AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 88
    Finally we’re getting Sandy after 8 years of waiting! Excited to see Shocker as well! I would love to see an interaction with Venom!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Finally we’re getting Sandy after 8 years of waiting! Excited to see Shocker as well! I would love to see an interaction with Venom!

i think someone should just let him open that cat sanctuary
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

I would like Doctor Octopus 2099 (Serena Patel) to get added 🤭 along with Lizard and Hobgoblin
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I love shocker and glad to see him finally show up and hey look Sandy is here
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★

I reckon elements from future ant-man's specials will be in Sandman's - really hope they nail it.
    If there's one thing you can always be happy about in this game, it's the animation department.
  • SpaceCorpSpaceCorp Posts: 73
    SANDMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! He better be broken. Been wanting him in the game since I saw Spider Man: No Way Home. Also he is a member of the original Frightful Four, which is a Fantastic Four villain team, and I am a massive Fantastic 4 fan, so this gets me more hyped
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,154 ★★★★★
    If sandman doesn't have a synergy with Spider-man called: 'I'll put dirt in your eye', it will be an absolute fail.
  • Chungus_L0rdChungus_L0rd Posts: 35
    Shocker better have a special callout with venom
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Hooray more science... we've had 6 science in the past year, now more.

(Assuming Shocker is tech, we've had 4, now one more)

We haven't had a mutant champ in a full year, and that was Captain Britain.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    I’ve been looking forward to this.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★

Hooray more science... we've had 6 science in the past year, now more.

(Assuming Shocker is tech, we've had 4, now one more)

We haven't had a mutant champ in a full year, and that was Captain Britain.

Early June

Seriously
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,021 ★★★★

Early June

Seriously

Yeah I saw the roadmap. Excited but nervous for it - still that'll mean we went 16 months without a new mutant. That's wild.
  • Prince_NethikPrince_Nethik Posts: 5
    I wonder if they can send some pie over my way. Looks tasty.