**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you finish off IMIW 6.3.4???

UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,046 ★★★★
So I was doing great, no issues, zero revives. Then Hyperion got down to about 15% health.

I have used over 20 revives and I just die every time. How do you do it?

Comments

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,046 ★★★★
    I meant then I got Iron Man down to 15% health. And since then I haven’t been able to get him KO’d.
    edited March 2023
    I'm at my wits end. He gets an SP3 almost immediately even after I've baited two or three SP2's from him and then I'm just DEAD. His power gain is constant. Now I've wasted 30 revives.
  • BadahBadah Posts: 242 ★★
    edited March 2023
    I remember I struggled a lot with that fight as well… can’t remember who I used back then. In his last phase he’s annoying with his autoblock and power gain. Not sure if that red magneto can do better than Hyperion, but give it a go if you can. Try to punish his heavy with yours, get to 40 prowess, and hit him with a Sp3 for great damage? (Not sure, I’m not very good with Magneto) Good luck, take a break before going at it again
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    I had Venom to end that fight after CMM did the damage. Red Mag was unused.

I think need to bait out sp1 a few times, catch IMIW heavy with heavy (don't use other attacks) and wait till Hyperion has sp3.
  • BadahBadah Posts: 242 ★★

I had Venom to end that fight after CMM did the damage. Red Mag was unused.

I think need to bait out sp1 a few times, catch IMIW heavy with heavy (don't use other attacks) and wait till Hyperion has sp3.

This sounds like a better plan than mine - totally forgot that Hyperion gains fury from heavies, and Hyperion’s heavies have a longer reach
  • FrozenLoganFrozenLogan Posts: 45
    It’s been a long time, but I remember using Corvus for the whole thing.
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    Red magneto works like a charm
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I did bring Voîd for him in case i died with my main counter
    I had no luck with Magneto, just kept dying. Eventually the Heavy method for Hyperion worked - thanks @winterthur

I'm onto 6.4 now!