**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you like your high valued items expiring or unsellable?

The game suddenly started making tier 4 catalyst and 2nd class alpha high valued and unsellable, yet they expire. Who likes that?

Do you like your high valued items expiring or unsellable? 29 votes

Yes
17% 5 votes
No
82% 24 votes

Comments

• raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 516 ★★★
    But items not expiring is a good thing for us. Why would kabam do that?🤔
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,006 ★★★★
    -Hello sir, how would you like your high valued items?
    Me:I'd like them expiring and unsellable, please.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    You could always use them right? They should be sellable sure, but we have 30 days to use them once they go into overflow. If you can’t rank or don’t have someone to rank up, then why does it matter if they expire?
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★

You could always use them right? They should be sellable sure, but we have 30 days to use them once they go into overflow. If you can’t rank or don’t have someone to rank up, then why does it matter if they expire?

It's not always as simple as "use them" for most people. If you have an abundance of gold then fair enough.

"If you can't rank or don't have someone to rank up, then why does it matter if they expire?"
    ...... you can't be serious? It's pretty obvious why, people work hard to get these rarer items, makes no sense that we can't sell them if we are unable to use them. The fact the expire at all is baffling tbh especially when you consider some people pay actual money for these virtual items 🤷‍♂️
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 516 ★★★

When you get the one you wanna rank up
    max, then that empties all of your items in a go. Boom, now you grind again for ages for the items which just expired in your stash 3 hours ago
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 888 ★★★
    I always thought it is odd that for something that you can’t sell, it should not expire either. Otherwise you get nothing from these ‘high value’ items. Bit ironic…
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,590 ★★★★
    I don’t dislike the concept, but what I do dislike is the way Kabam has done with it. Higher value items should be unseeable in order to give them value, but the standards for these higher value items should always be updated. Tier 4 catalysts and tier 2 alphas were rare back when they were added, but now they’re pretty much everywhere. Kabam needs to update what’s unsellable and what isn’t every once in a while so these features still remain relevant
  • I think it's disgusting that Kabam has made so called high valued unsellable when they haven't even had a gold event. They know you need gold to use these items. What if I got something I don't want or need? I cannot sell it for gold, which I always need. IT'S STUP. THEY NEED TO MAKE THEM SELLABLE AGAIN. Especially since the 7 star characters are coming.