**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battleground rewards

Why we didn’t receive the rewards for battleground?

Comments

• FrydayFryday Posts: 671 ★★★
    Azenstar said:

Why we didn't get the compensation for bugs??

While I understand that Kabam are working on dealing with some of these bugs (e.g instant KOed) and improving the marching making system.

Right now for the players, no one know how or when thing will improve, so players are going into season 6 blind.

It is also clear that season 5 was extremely bugged, and cause most (if not all) players to lose resources due to going "input issues", instant KOed as well as many other bugs (not to mention the mod issue).

Is Kabam really planning to sweep all of this under the rug, and just hope players forget/cut their lose and move on. Does Kabam really expect players to continue spending on resources and lose those resources due to these issues?

A little support package for the players cost Kabam nothing, but would go a long way to help the morale of the players, while Kabam continue look into fix for these bugs.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,592 ★★★★
    Those BG rewards are probably never coming. It’s probably because of the madder filtration systems. They may have mistaken you as a modded. Believe me, I know full well how annoying and frustrating it is, as I didn’t get them myself. Hopefully Kabam fixes the input issues though, those have been the main talk around the forums since BG was released
  • noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
    Man I lost more than 50 matches due to bug, I see it very demotivating to play BGs and they didnt even make a comment on it.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,650 Guardian

Why we didn’t receive the rewards for battleground?

We got them last Friday, check your stash, they might be there.