**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My new r4... Tyrant of the deep!

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
So I was doing an eop acceptance run, my first run in fact (Thinking with portals objective) mainly to r4 this champ... BEHOLD...

I also have a Cosmic and Mutant nexuses waiting to be opened.

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    r/hydrohomies

Also, any gameplay you'd like to share? I am very curiois about this one. Congratz to a rather unique rankup anyway :smile:
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

r/hydrohomies

Also, any gameplay you'd like to share? I am very curiois about this one. Congratz to a rather unique rankup anyway :smile:

Thanks
    I'll record some gameplay, the thing is he's on defense now so can't
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    How is he on offense? I don’t have him but he looks cool. I’ve wanted him from the featured recently but don’t have him yet.

How is he on offense? I don’t have him but he looks cool. I’ve wanted him from the featured recently but don’t have him yet.

Check this out.
    That's a r4 on RoL tho
    Kerneas said:

r/hydrohomies

Still interested?
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    What's his best rotation? Pulled and duped him from featured but yet to figure him out.
    Also how badly does he need the buff?
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Mutant and cosmic is what I need :(
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

Check this out.
    That's a r4 on RoL tho
    That’s a lot more thorns than I would’ve thought
    Hzori said:

What's his best rotation? Pulled and duped him from featured but yet to figure him out.
    Also how badly does he need the buff?

What I do I use the Man thing synergy that gives u hydration from parrying. So I parry, like 2 sp1s then sp2 then sp3 essentially but its vs RoL it wouldn't quite work like that vs opponents with an active sp3. I can show gameplay. He needs the buff cuz it's hard to maintain the ramp up and defensively he isn't really that good... but still he isn't bad he can have insane dmg
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

r/hydrohomies

Still interested?
    If you have a footage, feel free to post it!
  • TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153

Check this out.
    That's a r4 on RoL tho
    Nice bro. I recently got me a attuma and was thinking about taking him up but it seems worth it now
    Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

r/hydrohomies

Still interested?
    If you have a footage, feel free to post it!

Check this out.
    That's a r4 on RoL tho
    Nice bro. I recently got me a attuma and was thinking about taking him up but it seems worth it now
    https://youtu.be/mnz_FYx7tbg
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Attuma is a great ROL champ. When the opponent doesn’t have a sp3 and they don’t hit hard allowing you to be more reckless he’s great but when the opponent has nodes you have to play around and an sp3 his damage falls off quite a bit. He’s a lot like pre buff Gorr in that regard.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★

Attuma is a great ROL champ. When the opponent doesn’t have a sp3 and they don’t hit hard allowing you to be more reckless he’s great but when the opponent has nodes you have to play around and an sp3 his damage falls off quite a bit. He’s a lot like pre buff Gorr in that regard.

Hopefully Kabam can get his Rebalance right, like they did with Gorr. I've recently acquired and Awakened Attuma, but waiting on a rebalance before taking him up, personally.
    🤷‍♂️