**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Juggs or awaken Wiccan

got a nexus, its tough

Juggs or awaken Wiccan 56 votes

Juggs
64%
LeNoirFaineantbuffajrSIlverProfessorTerraevilKINGwilsonMhd20034Darth_StewieDragonMCOCThatGuyYouSaw235Total_Domin01pseudosaneAssumedNameAmaadAkiraSCP1504PikoluAyden_noah1YcatsSarvanga1_GreekhitFiiNCH 36 votes
Awaken Wiccan
35%
TendersquadMagrailothosLogan00MaxtheSilentCr7ms7rs7Amazing_Demon05JimmyBlegalactionDrewDoggyDoggTheSaithcodkatMarouenDeepworldVegitto1987Earl123shut_up_heatherCeti_EelPissedOffParagonLONERANGER_141RDizzle2890 20 votes

Comments

• NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Juggs
    Still have Carinas ahead of you? Juggs for sure. Also juggs is just great. The rare mystic without energy damage. Way more necessary than you might think.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Awaken Wiccan
    It's probably too late now, but Wiccan gains a lot of utility when Awakened. Shock-immune champions suddenly become accessible for him.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Awaken Wiccan
    I’m surprised by this poll. Wiccan is packed full of tons of utility and makes some tricky defenders a breeze. And while I prefer Rintrah to him he does have the neutralize effect that has become so useful lately. I also love having a mystic who is immune to reverse controls and being armor break immune is useful a lot actually. He’s not even a top 5 mystic but I’d definitely put him ahead of Juggernaut.
  • TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    @MaxtheSilent thoughts on Wiccan without the awakening? Just pulled him and Wong recently and curious if either are worth ranking up without their awakening. Already have Doom, Claire, Juggs, and Maw at rank 3 or higher. Don’t have Rintrah
  • legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    Awaken Wiccan

got a nexus, its tough

Wiccan is the go to here.
  • legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    edited March 2023
    Awaken Wiccan

@MaxtheSilent thoughts on Wiccan without the awakening? Just pulled him and Wong recently and curious if either are worth ranking up without their awakening. Already have Doom, Claire, Juggs, and Maw at rank 3 or higher. Don’t have Rintrah

I took my unduped wiccan to rank 2 then duped through crystal and took him to rank 3. Unduped he'll still put debuffs on, but with sig ability, he does more damage and can block unblockable specials I believe
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Juggs
    While I agree with the statements about Wiccan, I was also considering roster expansion. Juggs is a great addition (have them both awakend; r4).
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★

I’m surprised by this poll. Wiccan is packed full of tons of utility and makes some tricky defenders a breeze. And while I prefer Rintrah to him he does have the neutralize effect that has become so useful lately. I also love having a mystic who is immune to reverse controls and being armor break immune is useful a lot actually. He’s not even a top 5 mystic but I’d definitely put him ahead of Juggernaut.

Juggernaut can do a lot and he fulfills EOP objectives. Wiccan is great too and his sig ability makes him amazing
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Awaken Wiccan

My Wiccan is unawakened, and he’s still useful but I do want to awaken him. I was going to use the side quest AG on him if I pulled mystic ( I didn’t) but I think it’s an important sig. I probably won’t take mine above rank 2 without it personally