**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pop up deals/ Limited time specials need to change

Bazooka_1Bazooka_1 Posts: 47
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
OK whats up with this special deal? I am paragon what is this deal and how is it based on progression. I can buy t1alpha in the catalyst store for 15 units apiece, T4basic for 20 units, and t4cc crystals for 20 units. All with no limit. I can buy uncollected gold crystals for 40 units that guarantee 19,500 gold. Why have this stupid pop-up interrupt my game, nobody will ever buy it.
The items in the deal cost less than 400 units at any time and it is being sold to me for 1280 units. That's not a deal that's just stupid.
Why not offer players real deals that could help and actually be taken seriously for consideration?
It almost feels like Kabam is trying to trick someone.This needs to be changed.

Comments

• SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 888 ★★★
    I almost clicked on it when they changed the interface last month. Yeah, I don’t understand why all those deals are so outdated / bad. Maybe they are trying to make the other deals look better? It’s all relative, right?
  • Bazooka_1Bazooka_1 Posts: 47
    edited March 2023
    I feel it's more that they hope somebody is either to ignorant to know that this is a bad deal or accidentally hits the button.
    It's not just 1 deal either its all of the pop-ups that are straight up ripoffs.
    Either make them an actual special deal or just take them out of the game. Might even help with some of the bugs, who knows.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Bazooka_1 said:

I feel it's more that they hope somebody is either to ignorant to know that this is a bad deal or accidentally hits the button.
    It's not just 1 deal either its all of the pop-ups that are straight up ripoffs.
    Either make them an actual special deal or just take them out of the game. Might even help with some of the bugs, who knows.

They won't ever get rid of them because this is what stops pop up ads from showing up in the game. So the only real alternative is to make them more enticing to spenders.
    Shadowstrike how do you know that? Is that a real thing? I just thought they don't need the money from adds because they make enough to not need to charge for add space or something.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Bazooka_1 said:

Shadowstrike how do you know that? Is that a real thing? I just thought they don't need the money from adds because they make enough to not need to charge for add space or something.

@Kabam Miike said so himself years ago.

You also remember that Kabam is no longer its own company, it's part of Netmarble So even when they make record profits on the big shopping weekends, they don't get to keep all of the money.
    edited March 2023
    Huh that is interesting. Learn something new everyday.
    Speak of the devil though I was opening crystals and I tapped the screen and I guess 1 of those pop ups popped up at the same time and I accidentally purchased it. There's not even like a 2nd step to prevent accidents like when you buy stuff with real money. I got like 4 t2a 1t4b 1 t4cc crystal and 50k gold for 600 units. I'm not even 100% sure of what exactly because it happened so fast that I never saw the deal.
    I can get this in store for like a little more than 100 units. I wrote a ticket and didn't touch the stuff. Will Kabam help me or just give me a hard time?
    I swear if they don't fix it and give me my 600 units back I will spend no money anymore!