**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battlegrounds Quests Disappearing

AntoseumXAntoseumX Posts: 31
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi everyone,

So I had my 4 battlegrounds quests yesterday night as usual, but this morning when I started doing them I realized that I only had the "Play 3 battlegrounds games" one and the other 3 were gone.

Did anyone experienced the same thing?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 191 ★★
    All 4 were gone in my account
  • JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Same here. Had 4 available then down to 1 mysteriously
  • Hey there, could you confirm for us what version of the game you're on and, if possible, share a screenshot of what you're seeing and which ones are showing for you? It may seem trivial, but the info can be helpful for an investigation.
  • AntoseumXAntoseumX Posts: 31

Hey there, could you confirm for us what version of the game you're on and, if possible, share a screenshot of what you're seeing and which ones are showing for you? It may seem trivial, but the info can be helpful for an investigation.

I'm on a Huawei Mate 20 lite (Android) with the latest update of the game, "version 1268372" in game.

As for what I see, it is simply my "Battlegrounds Quests" section but empty, when yesterday there was four quests. Also, I was able to complete the "Do three Battlegrounds" quest if it helps.
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 197 ★★

Hey there, could you confirm for us what version of the game you're on and, if possible, share a screenshot of what you're seeing and which ones are showing for you? It may seem trivial, but the info can be helpful for an investigation.

IPhone XR, game version 38.1.0 / 38.1.1 , got 4 objectives on Wednesday, on Thursday won 1 match (got 1 objective), today I found only one objective (complete 3 matches), lost totally 400 trophy tokens

• Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 596 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    I'm on a Samsung s22+ & been looking at this timer count down since battlegrounds started yesterday. Never received any 2 day

Edit- just updated to 38.1 & still nothing
  • Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 96 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit i have version 38.1.1 and i’m having the same issue. You can see it says i only did 1 fight but the other objectives aren’t there

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Its been over a day and a half since the bg season started and the objectives have been missing and no comment from any mod. Moreover its been 24 hours since i raised a ticket regarding the same and am yet to hear back from the support..some game you guys are running

Its been over a day and a half since the bg season started and the objectives have been missing and no comment from any mod. Moreover its been 24 hours since i raised a ticket regarding the same and am yet to hear back from the support..some game you guys are running

Last season it took a few days but they eventually gave 1200 tokens to everyone.
    Hopefully they will do this again and find the origin of the problem in time for next season.
  • Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 96 ★★
    Just refreshed and same thing..

• gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Same problem here. No special objectives first two days and now only two.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Any update on this?

Any update on this?

Nothing, I hope we will at least get the same compensation as we got last season...
  • _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 213 ★★★
    I'd settle for them saying they will actually fix it before the next season. Seems like a shifting in when the objectives appear so it's not at the exact time the season starts would fix it.

Its happened every time I believe so far. I'd rather the quests carry on and be unattainable during off-season than always fail when the season starts.