**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What can I do if KABAM is not solving my problem regarding my account?

BentheornBentheorn Posts: 2
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
I can't access my account, it was apparently hacked, KABAM wont tell me, the email that I had linked it goes to a lvl 23 account instead of my 56 account. I have the email with all the purchases I have made while playing the game, and that still wont suffice, now that I was thinking about coming back I cant even do that. Where else can I go for this?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Ugh. I have seen so manuy posts about this. I wish Kabam had a better system for this. Wish I had an answer.
  • Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    Bentheorn said:

I can't access my account, it was apparently hacked, KABAM wont tell me, the email that I had linked it goes to a lvl 23 account instead of my 56 account. I have the email with all the purchases I have made while playing the game, and that still wont suffice, now that I was thinking about coming back I cant even do that. Where else can I go for this?

Contact Kabam support though a Ticket
  • BentheornBentheorn Posts: 2

Bentheorn said:

I just did, and they just send me questions that I'm supposed to remember, they keep telling me some questions are wrong like the purchase date, and I went back to my google account and it shows the exact date that I sent so I really dont know whats going on
  • Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    edited March 2023
    Bentheorn said:

Bentheorn said:

I just did, and they just send me questions that I'm supposed to remember, they keep telling me some questions are wrong like the purchase date, and I went back to my google account and it shows the exact date that I sent so I really dont know whats going on
    Complicated process…
    You can Send them ss as proof.
  • legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    Bentheorn said:

Bentheorn said:

They are making sure you are not a hacker either, you should be thankful that they take security seriously
  • Hey @Bentheorn, the account verification process is in place to help protect the security of your account. It also helps to ensure the agent responding to your request is viewing the correct account details on our systems.

I understand it can be frustrating to be asked for information which you're not entirely sure how to obtain. However, the verification process is something which is always being reviewed and updated to help make it as effortless as possible for players to confirm their ownership of an account while maintaining a suitable level of protection to prevent someone from making changes to an account which they didn't create.

With that being said, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with any account-specific issues or the account verification process. If you have any questions, concerns or feedback about the information needed to verify your ownership of an account, I recommend sharing them with our Support Team.
This discussion has been closed.