**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A question about fighting Kate bishop

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Are heavy attacks considered basic attacks?
I always thought they weren't. When I fight KB, when I stun her and try to do a heavy, she always evade me.
I know her profile let's her evade basic attacks when stunned.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 279 ★★★
    Basic attacks are any attacks that aren’t special attacks.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Deepworld said:

Basic attacks are any attacks that aren’t special attacks.

Ty. Like I said, all this time I thought heavy was separate. 😋
  • Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 215 ★★
    I personally hate fighting KB, her evades makes so hard to win danger zones. Also, the trap she sets when doing sp2, is just crazy for me.
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 669 ★★★
    So what I found work for me is.

Don't Parry, either hold block and counter her heavy (relatively easy) or intercepts.

Keep her to SP1, easy dex.

Nicky Fury work well, should be able to take her down before 2nd life, but if not then 2nd life will give you all the utilities to take her down.

I haven't tried with Moleman but her should work, between he Evade counter and Unstoppable, should give enough opening
    Fryday said:

So what I found work for me is.

Don't Parry, either hold block and counter her heavy (relatively easy) or intercepts.

Keep her to SP1, easy dex.

Nicky Fury work well, should be able to take her down before 2nd life, but if not then 2nd life will give you all the utilities to take her down.

I haven't tried with Moleman but her should work, between he Evade counter and Unstoppable, should give enough opening

That’s actually very smart. I usually start all my fights with a parry, now in the future when i fight KB in the future, it might be easier?
    What i mean is, if i try what you’re doing, it might help. I have del and everything.
    Dexterity
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 669 ★★★

What i mean is, if i try what you’re doing, it might help. I have del and everything.

No problem @Gentry2099 , hope it help you with future fights :)
    @FryDay
    Means a lot for those tips! Hopefully the owner of this discussion sees this. Super helpful! :)