**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you could permanently delete a character....who would it be?

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,484 Guardian
    I would get rid of just the EoP Peni Parker fight so all my carina challenges would have been much less resource intensive ๐Ÿคฃ
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Bad RNG
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 931 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Antman & Shuri. Pulled both of them thrice from 12 featured crystals, I just cannot lads. Get them outta there for my sanity.
  • noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 โ˜…โ˜…
    Abomination
  • o_oo_o Posts: 833 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hard to choose between Quake or Herc.

Why would you chose Herc? Heโ€™s so good. I have him as a 5* star on my main account. I canโ€™t believe youโ€™d want to delete him. Maybe you donโ€™t know how to use him?
    You must be new here
  • Korg or task master

Why?
    I just hate fighting korgs anywhere and task master, just personal from early game days
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 โ˜…โ˜…
    Delete starkey #NoMoreTomHolland #TobeyMaguireSupremency
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Rhino, Sentry and Cyclops (both). Specifically rhino, no good damage output and yet he gets to be annoying with those unstoppables and unblockables while he dashes forward.
    Got a personal hatred for Iceman....
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Torch
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Air Walker
  • TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 229 โ˜…โ˜…
    Kamala Khan. She looks so basic and there's nothing intresting in her animations. And I keep duping her naturally
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Definitely classic spider man. Even pre buff, his evades were the bane of my existence. Even when he got buffed, spidey is still annoying af
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 485 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Ebony Maw
  • MasterAMasterA Posts: 447 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Thing
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Ms. Marvel
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Captain Marvel Classic.

At least Ms.Marvel has a different outfit from CMM.
  • GogiGogi Posts: 415 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Ghost
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 654 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Greekhit said:

Nameless Thanos ๐Ÿคฎ
    Pain relieved and I wouldnโ€™t lose any of my champs either ๐Ÿ˜‰

In that case I would vote for the Grandmaster 6.4.6 himself. :D:D:D
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Hulkling
    I really have nothing I like about the champ. On top of that, there are a number of things I dislike about him.
    Pretty much any other champs has something I like about them together with my dislikes. But I really cannot think of anything I even remotely like about him. Attacker, defender, design or the affect he has on a big part of the communitie.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,516 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hulkling
    I really have nothing I like about the champ. On top of that, there are a number of things I dislike about him.
    Pretty much any other champs has something I like about them together with my dislikes. But I really cannot think of anything I even remotely like about him. Attacker, defender, design or the affect he has on a big part of the communitie.

This is the most random dislike for a character Iโ€™ve seen. Heโ€™s good in pretty much every aspect of the game, design is subjective so I get that, but Iโ€™m not even sure what community effect youโ€™re talking about.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited March 2023

Hulkling

Just use Chavez, Valkyrie, Hercules, wiccan etc
    Ignore hulkling.
    Emilia90 said:

Hulkling

This is the most random dislike for a character Iโ€™ve seen. Heโ€™s good in pretty much every aspect of the game, design is subjective so I get that, but Iโ€™m not even sure what community effect youโ€™re talking about.
    Well I dislike/hate fighting him when he is a defender. And dont like using him as an attacker. Both are also objective. And when it comes to community. Both during his release and during the latest Valentines day event there were some pretty hatefull reactions towards him (and wiccan). And I dont like how those situations are dealt with by the moderators. Where one side gets silenced and the other side does not. (For the record I am not on either extreme side)
    And I don't like fascism.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Corvus and Mojo. I hate these guys.
    edited March 2023

Hulkling

Just use Chavez, Valkyrie, Hercules, wiccan etc
    Ignore hulkling.
    I never used Valkyrie. I do however like the other options you have given. After the Carina challenges my love for Chavez has really grown.
    However. I do really hope you did not name these specific characters because they have only 1 very specific thing in common. Because that would imply you think I dislike him for one very specific reason.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Quake, ghost, mags, herc,doom and CGR