**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Floor 25 incursion run solo or with partner? Which is better

CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I'm thinking doing it with a partner would be best so you can rotate who has to do the boss fights depending on who has the best champ for that boss but I'm curious as to if there is anything I'm missing/don't know that would point towards a solo run being better. Thanks for your time/help :) much appreciated
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,583 ★★★★★
    Solo you can do it on you own time
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    BigBlueOx said:

Solo you can do it on you own time

Well yeah that's an obvious Plus but if doing it with a partner makes it easier that might be worth it
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    25 zone are always better with a partner , cuz it gives you multiple counters and sometimes comes in handy.
    On the other hand, if either of you get koed then you’re both in trouble , unless ofcourse you have champ like CG or herc or kitty .
    so there are pros and cons
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,199 ★★★★★
    I have done it 2 times. Both solo.
    Both times it took 3 days, with breaks.
    It's not easy to commit time with a partner and thus makes Me go solo.
    Current run is pending, will go solo again.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    Well, in duo runs, only one can get the special hack from room 1, 4, 8... So, one of the players Will suffer a bit.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Seems having an extremely skilled partner with a very low rating roster is the key.
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★

Seems having an extremely skilled partner with a very low rating roster is the key.

:confused: Understood

Why is that?

Well, in duo runs, only one can get the special hack from room 1, 4, 8... So, one of the players Will suffer a bit.

Damn I didn't realize that, that kinda sucks
    edited March 2023

What team did you use? I was thinking about herc with galan synergies x2 and Odin synergy x1 then ramping up aegon and have Heimdall as my third except for ehen it's needed to switch him out for a fight on the floor
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,199 ★★★★★
    Creeseaz said:

What team did you use? I was thinking about herc with galan synergies x2 and Odin synergy x1 then ramping up aegon and have Heimdall as my third except for ehen it's needed to switch him out for a fight on the floor
    Herc and thing with odin+galan prefights.
    And switchable heimbro 3/4/5/6*. I start with 3* heimdall and keep switching when required.

I have seen some good stuff from 999 aegon too. Can't confirm on my end.

Creeseaz said:

Herc and thing with odin+galan prefights.
    And switchable heimbro 3/4/5/6*. I start with 3* heimdall and keep switching when required.

I have seen some good stuff from 999 aegon too. Can't confirm on my end.
    Forsure thanks for the info
    😁