**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EQ 2.2 chapter

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Who are people using for the science EQ? The nodes are annoying and I’d like to explore before starting the BG season

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    Negative ramps up really fast if you have one of the evade charges. For the mighty charge path go for sp3 instead of sp2. Scorpion w/ Venom were the other lane clearers in case I didn't feel comfortable using Negative for a fight. The only fight I didn't take with a tagged champion was Terrax. I brought Wiccan for that one
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Lpoo said:

Who are people using for the science EQ? The nodes are annoying and I’d like to explore before starting the BG season

Spidey ham with Mr F and She hulk or Doc ock synergy. Each parry you place power sting on top of spidey ham poppers the fights go quick lol

Also don't use KP for Capiw at all. Bring Moleman if you have him.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★
    Miles morales. I don't know if 5* spider ham can, but i used 6* rank 3 spider ham and he one of the mvp
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Scorpion is mvp specially since his sense procs on the node evade
  • FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 93 ★★
    Mostly used scorpion and MrNeg..watch out for some annoying defenders like Thing,Jessica Jones..those two str8 up made exploring horrible
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I laughed in quake for about 90% of it. It is designed for her even if you can't use her. Hold heavy that evade stuns them Hold heavy again.

Apoc and stryfe it doesn't work as you can't evade them and emma or squash you would need to know how to use her but pretty much rest of map is meh.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Yes this node are very annoying, cost me many items, better use boosts.
    But the boss Capt Beardo is easy
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Sometimes I had some evade buffs but I cannot evade attack, even that champ doesn't have True strike or stuff like that
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
    Miles tears it up, as does SpiderHam.
  • DunneldeenDunneldeen Posts: 5
    Good tips! Such a horrible node combination, this map makes me think Kabam considers torture to be "fun".
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Got through it workout too many issues. Mr. Negative and Scorpion were the mvps, KP and venom for cap