**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain Britain

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
Hey guys! Just pulled her out of the 6* featured, after a bit of testing she seems pretty decent! Anyone who has her ranked up?

Comments

• Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 216 ★★
    I’ve ranked her. Her sp1 damage is very decent!

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    I have her at 6r2 awakened. Not good.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
    SCP1504 said:

I wish they do the actual captain Britain tho
    He would probably not be as bad lol

While I share many of the opinions on synergy reliant champs (in that it would be better to just incude those bonuses in thier base kits), this could potentially be a fantastic opportunity, provided they do actually release Brian Braddock as either Captain Brittan Classic or Captain Avalon, to provide Betsy with a synergy to give her the extra juice she needes to be quite relevant. Technically he wouldn't have to be another mutant...his powers (if I recall correctly) were mystical in nature.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    You're correct, his powers are mystical.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,047 ★★★★
    GMAX77 said:

Technically he wouldn't have to be another mutant...his powers (if I recall correctly) were mystical in nature.

Yes, he would be Mystic. But we so desperately need new Mutants in the game. The fact that she was the last one...and an underwhelming one at that. Oh hey - happy anniversary to her - she was released one year ago.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    She has high damage potential, but it takes a long time to get there
    She has useful debuffs that needs to be purified fir her to get corresponding buffs, which means if you really need to keep certain debuffs up at all times (usually slow debuff), you can’t afford to use your sp unless you use sp3 first

So her ramp up takes a long time, unless the opponent has purifying effects
    Purifying debuffs will give her prowess, but nothing else (bulwark too if she is awakened)
    Needs to land her heavy if you want to place weakness, which thereby can be converted into fury buff
    Useful debuffs get purified when activating sp

So ya she’s not bad, just not easy to use
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Karuseus said:

She has high damage potential, but it takes a long time to get there
    She has useful debuffs that needs to be purified fir her to get corresponding buffs, which means if you really need to keep certain debuffs up at all times (usually slow debuff), you can’t afford to use your sp unless you use sp3 first

So her ramp up takes a long time, unless the opponent has purifying effects
    Purifying debuffs will give her prowess, but nothing else (bulwark too if she is awakened)
    Needs to land her heavy if you want to place weakness, which thereby can be converted into fury buff
    Useful debuffs get purified when activating sp

So ya she’s not bad, just not easy to use

Hence why a streamline of her abilities in the rebalancing program would have been perfect for her.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 988 ★★★★
    She's actually really good against champs that shrug off debuffs. Just build prowess like crazy.
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
    I have her at rank 3. She’s so fun. Lots of burst damage. Great against shrug off champions like KP or Moleman etc.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    My 1st R4 champion, really love her. Could be better but she can shine in plenty of matchups/nodes
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    GMAX77 said:

SCP1504 said:

I wish they do the actual captain Britain tho
    He would probably not be as bad lol

While I share many of the opinions on synergy reliant champs (in that it would be better to just incude those bonuses in thier base kits), this could potentially be a fantastic opportunity, provided they do actually release Brian Braddock as either Captain Brittan Classic or Captain Avalon, to provide Betsy with a synergy to give her the extra juice she needes to be quite relevant. Technically he wouldn't have to be another mutant...his powers (if I recall correctly) were mystical in nature.
    Yeah, he would probably be a mystical champion.
    Adding classic Captain Britain would be so good.

But if Cap came, the really exciting thing would be if he brought this thing with him:

Now that im looking at these comments, im thinking that Captain Britain is useless. Thanks Forums!
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    If kabam doesn't give a buff facilitating her damage build, then she's not worth investing.