**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you could permanently delete a character....who would it be?

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★

Hulkling
    I really have nothing I like about the champ. On top of that, there are a number of things I dislike about him.
    Pretty much any other champs has something I like about them together with my dislikes. But I really cannot think of anything I even remotely like about him. Attacker, defender, design or the affect he has on a big part of the communitie.

Just use Chavez, Valkyrie, Hercules, wiccan etc
    Ignore hulkling.
    I never used Valkyrie. I do however like the other options you have given. After the Carina challenges my love for Chavez has really grown.
    However. I do really hope you did not name these specific characters because they have only 1 very specific thing in common. Because that would imply you think I dislike him for one very specific reason.
    Yep..they are all BG Gods.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

Hulkling
    I really have nothing I like about the champ. On top of that, there are a number of things I dislike about him.
    Pretty much any other champs has something I like about them together with my dislikes. But I really cannot think of anything I even remotely like about him. Attacker, defender, design or the affect he has on a big part of the communitie.

Just use Chavez, Valkyrie, Hercules, wiccan etc
    Ignore hulkling.
    I never used Valkyrie. I do however like the other options you have given. After the Carina challenges my love for Chavez has really grown.
    However. I do really hope you did not name these specific characters because they have only 1 very specific thing in common. Because that would imply you think I dislike him for one very specific reason.
    Yep..they are all BG Gods.
    Touché :D
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,942 ★★★★
    Falcon.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Hit-Monkey
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    Herc or Quake
  • Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 185 ★★
    Malinmad said:

Kate bishop!!! She killed my run for legend title on level 24 in this month side event! Here nodes made her impossible to beat!

I will forever hate her with passion!

I AGREE

all the champs that came out in 2015 till 2017.

Bro there are some decent champs from 2015, 2017. You must not know who are those champ ngl
  • tron2050tron2050 Posts: 41
    Mojo.. He is hideous.
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    Ansh_A said:

Ebony Maw

For life?
  • Chuck_Canuck75Chuck_Canuck75 Posts: 50
    edited March 2023
    Karnak. My least choice to play as.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,120 ★★★★
    Cap ww2 I keep forgetting he exists
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Beast because I don’t think anyone would notice
    Lpoo said:

Hard to choose between Quake or Herc.

Why would you chose Herc? He’s so good. I have him as a 5* star on my main account. I can’t believe you’d want to delete him. Maybe you don’t know how to use him?
    Lol yes I believe @Worknprogress is new to the game
    For real.

Herc or Quake

Girl-
  • o_oo_o Posts: 833 ★★★★

Lpoo said:

Why would you chose Herc? He’s so good. I have him as a 5* star on my main account. I can’t believe you’d want to delete him. Maybe you don’t know how to use him?
    For real.
    🤦‍♂️
    Check their account
    o_o said:

Lpoo said:

For real.
    🤦‍♂️
    Check their account
    I ain’t the one who said they were new bruh😐🤦‍♂️

Herc 🌚

You must be new girly.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 833 ★★★★

o_o said:

Lpoo said:

For real.
    🤦‍♂️
    Check their account
    I ain’t the one who said they were new bruh😐🤦‍♂️

@o_o
    ………

Cap ww2 I keep forgetting he exists

I agree.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Groot. Bro did 1k damage from his sp2 last month with 8 furies on threat level 5 to my doom. It was non crit. Isn't this much damage supposed to be illegal?