**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Hulk Good?

Maitrayee_494Maitrayee_494 Posts: 38
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled a 4-Star Hulk from my Summoners Choice Crystal and was wondering if he's good or not....
And I’ve seen many people say that Hulk is trash so I was thinking....
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    4* awakened Hulk can take out Collector in Act 5.
    He is one of the most wanted Science champ.

Edit: Pardon me I read not read that you pulled him from Summoners' Choice Crystal. Those are already the most wanted Champs.
  • Oh okay... I’m not on act 5 so I think I’ll need him later. Thanks for the advice.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Who says Hulk no good, Hulk will smash you ... haha just kidding

Joke aside, Hulk is one of very few TOP Science champ (beside Quake, Cap/CapWWII). If you have a 4* Hulk, he'll be your first to R5 in science class. Hopefully with the addition of MODOK, Sentry, Void and Gladiator Hulk, he won't be so lonely out there

Btw I have a R4 4/40 Hulk, not yet dupped, and enough T4cc, just waiting for him to be dupped and to be R5, soon.

Good luck. Never question Hulk's ability, he'll smash you ... just kidding, no offend :)
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    Hulk's damage potential is awesome when duped; and even if he isn't, his automatic Fury at 25% health is really potent. You can use the longer stuns that Fury gives you to 'Stun Lock' opponents at least for a short time, and get some major damage in. Make sure you use the Courage Mastery as well.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Oh okay... I’m not on act 5 so I think I’ll need him later. Thanks for the advice.

He will be just as good in Act 4, he was just saying that he can take the collector as he is most likely the hardest fight in the game.

But there are challenges in Act 4 he will be handy, just try awaken him
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    didn't you guys watch his movies you people do know how good is he,right?he's incredible
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Hulk was my first 4 * when i started playimg about 10 weeks ago, and he has literally helped me solo entire lines, currently going through 4.1 and i usually save for the last couple fights and then either solo the boss or take a big chunk of health out. I just managed to get him to 4/40. Hoping to dupe him at sone stage but either way he is my MVP at the moment.
  • U need to have him as duped
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Hulk is an amazing champion, arguably the best science champion and I would say nearly God tier.

I have both a 4* 5/50 & 5* 3/45 hulk and I use them both regularly.
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Duped hulk is hells amazing. Damage is crazy!!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    He is great awakened, especially at R5! One of my top champs! Poison immune, high attack and health, stun ability, fury, and strong at low health. Very effective champ.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Is the worse champ in game, sell him now!!! (sarcasm) (dumb question)
  • His alright
  • 711711 Posts: 2
    He’s good. I just pulled a 5 star hulk! My first!
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

4* awakened Hulk can take out Collector in Act 5.

He is one of the most wanted Science champ.

Edit: Pardon me I read not read that you pulled him from Summoners' Choice Crystal. Those are already the most wanted Champs.

711 said:

He’s good. I just pulled a 5 star hulk! My first!

Don't revive old thread's
    Bruh this 4 year's old

Is the worse champ in game, sell him now!!! (sarcasm) (dumb question)

Lmao