**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Issue with blocking in battlegrounds

I thought that previous bg season was bad, but this is on whole another level of unplayability.
Starting the first fight with Shang-chi against Jessica Jones, i was already preparing to go for reparry, but i never even got to activate conflictor because game did not read any of my parries or blocking attempts in general.
I eaten 3 combos in a row because my character refused to do anything in response to any swipe or tap. Only after third combo i was able to finally intercept and do something.
I still died without being able to k.o Jessica, but what's funny that my opponent did even worse than me xDDD
I guess his inputs were even worse than mine by a mile.
And all next rounds felt the same way. Input issues are ridiculous and game feels beyond unplayable.
My device is Galaxy A13 with latest version of android and latest version of the game.
I don't consider myself top tier player, but was able to get thronebreaker title while being completely ftp, and i still move on. I know my limits and my mistakes.
And also i know that i never failed so many block inputs in my entire mcoc experience.

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I'm ok blocking and parrying .. can't reparry at all
  • JaceFace75JaceFace75 Posts: 63
    It’s like every champ is stun immune or unblockable. Especially at beginning of fight. I hurt my thumb and threw my phone after attempting to parry like 30 times to no avail. This is even happening in Arena. But hey it will force a certain percentage of players to spend money so it’s working perfectly for Kabam
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    I never know what to expect from every fight. I feel like all my fights are Masochism node. I have to really take a hard look that the defender is stunned before I try to make a counter move.

It's ridiculous and will never be fixed
  • FranvanhelsingFranvanhelsing Posts: 1
    Parry is completely broken. Maybe 1 out of every 10 parry results in a stun.
  • DeremusDeremus Posts: 133 ★★
    Idk why but it feels like the blocking is different in battlegrounds
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yeah I agree it’s only bg I’m having problems blocking
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    Catmanndo said:

This problem is throughout the game and it’s getting worse every update.
    Since the beta opt out I’m struggling with simple controls as well.
    I don’t think the game team can rectify these issues anymore, my faith in playing a smooth, responsive fight is gone.

I gave up that hope almost 3 years ago… but that’s just me.
  • Visigoth123Visigoth123 Posts: 10
    edited March 2023
    I knew it wasn't just me. Parries in Battlegrounds happen far less frequently than in other modes. How can this even be a thing?